[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2980.png (599 KB, 1280x1838)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
finding out that sicilians once spoke siculo-arabic is pretty hilarious. i can just picture it sounding like MAMMA MIA ALLAHOO AKBAHH
>>
>>16890153
Siculo-arabic is the Maltese language
>>
File: 1721938277683.gif (3.65 MB, 480x320)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB GIF
>>16890153
>Hey, Mahmoud, the way I learned it was simple: You add up all your dhunub and multiply that number by 50. Then you add up all your khati'atihin, and multiply that by 25. You add that together and that’s your qismah.
>I figure I’m gonna have to do 6,000 years in Jahannam before I get accepted into Jannah, and 6,000 years is nothin’ in akhirah terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here.
>>
>>16890153
Al-Andalus conquered Sardinia and Crete
>>
why dont they refugees when they already look mudslime?
>>
>>16890681
The firstfor like 1 year, Crete for a century but it wasn’t the caliphate of Cordoba but some rogues from Al Andalus

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.