[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Marines loitering.jpg (401 KB, 2048x1516)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
Was the US government's response to the Innsmouth incident justified?
>>
yes, fuck fishniggers
>>
>killing thousands of fish people just because they look a little different and practice a different religion
Unironically genocide, reparations for Innsmouth now!
>>
>>16890528
WOAH, cool it with the anti-deep one remarks.
>>
>>16890519
I don't like it because it implies the US government or some sort of large organizations is aware of the mythos, which turns it into Marvel shlock.

Unless the Gov. thought they were just ugly foreigners and they were carrying out a typical genocide.
>>
>>16893358
>I don't like it because it implies the US government or some sort of large organizations is aware of the mythos, which turns it into Marvel shlock.
>He doesn't know about the kino that is Delta Green
>>
>>16893358
Otoh, I like how the government unceremoniously torpedoes the shit out of the fish city instead of doing any convoluted conspiracy bullshit.
>>
>>16893961
>instead of doing any convoluted conspiracy bullshit.
>He doesn't know
>>
>>16893961
>He doesn't know
>>
>>16890519
>abduction of US citizens
>murder of US citizens
>illegal entry to US territory
>Tax evasion
>violation of racial mixing laws
Yeah I’d say they were justified.
>>
File: Mark-Wahlberg-Images.jpg (489 KB, 1920x1080)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>16893358
Only a small section of the government is aware of the Unnatural. They're only aware of what little they've encountered. Aside from a few captured ghouls, the fish people, and the puppet creatures piloted by the mi-go that made a deal (abductions and various artifacts in exchange for extremely watered down alien technology) with Majestic-12 under Eisenhower, the government doesn't know shit.

The Program is there to run around and destroy evidence of the Unnatural and keep its toxic influence out of the hands of governments and private interests alike. They have a list of people with Innsmouth DNA and have been working down the list, systematically killing them and their families so they can't spread the infection any further.
>>
>>16890528
Got a real ichtyophobe here
>>
>Lovecraft goes snorkeling
>Sees this
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GOING INSAAAAAAAANE"
>"HELP ME NIGGERMAN"
>>
File: 1711411910630441.jpg (64 KB, 720x960)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>16890519
>Eight Marines killed
>Another ten put in the insane asylum for the shit they saw
>Torpedoes launched into an offshore reef and depth charges dropped on top of it to boot
I don't know what they thought they were getting into but they fucked those fishy bastards up.
>>
>>16894938
>the Program destroys evidence of the unnatural and keeps it out of the hands of people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh wow you actually believe the MJ-12 fucks changed their tune just because they grew a spine against the grays?
>>
>>16894952
This anon knows too much

Time for a 9mm retirement plan, pal
>>
File: 1695981032145346.png (377 KB, 736x415)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>16890528
>>
>>16890519
yes
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (194 KB, 960x640)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>16890533
They were humans mutated by an eldritch abomination, it is impossible to genocide entities to whom we are but glorified worms by comparison. However we can keep them the fuck out of our dimension. Even the Soviets agreed and the Nazis for a while, until it became their last resort.
>>
>>16890519
>Marines wearing dresses
What is this, a schoop to demoralize us? Do they have AI crawling the internet to slowly and gradually feminize all past depictions or White men?

I have noticed this recently. It's a sort of super scale psyop.
>>
>>16894952
Shut up Poe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.