[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

do you think eternal love between 2 beings existing at the highest level of existence is possible and does it implicitly imply the dissolution of self?
>>
>>16890756
Not dissolution, but subsumption within each other.
>>
>>16890762
fair, what does that look like for the future of your personnel relationship with god given an eternally loving relationship (given you reach maturity past willful sin)? im also curious what your world looks like if love is the fundamental motive with multiple (infinite?) beings?
>>
>>16890756
God i wish that were me
>>
i ask because my definition of love is not made for limitless beings (or only limited by our reliance on god)

"i want you to grow so much im willing to be the nutrients "
is a good human definition of love, which is why i use it, but it precludes me from loving god or others who need for nothing in their growth. it feels like the only one who can love according to my definition is god, i can only love in submission and there is no way to show true love to my fellow child of god in either way?
>>
i guess im coming to terms with the fact there is no secular love and the only way to truly love my fellow man is to show resoluteness that god is good
>>
>>16890756
No. It’s just sex-haver cope.
>>
File: hq720(1923).jpg (52 KB, 686x386)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>16890756
That's a SWC compared to the Buddhist chad Drukpa Kunley BBrownC
>>
>>16890852
i dream of the day another namefag wearing his armor meets me on the field of battle while im shitting on western Buddhist

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.