[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: d15.png (247 KB, 716x675)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>pray in Arabic language
>greet in Arabic language
>kneel facing an Arabic city, 5 times a day
>worship some guys who lived in Arabia 1500 years ago
>wear traditional Arabic clothes
>eat only animals that are being bred in Arabia
Islam is a religion of Arab supremacy, the same way Judaism is a religion of Hebrew supremacy. Arabs are actively using Islam to colonize new lands and if someone is already muslim, it means his ancestors were conquered by the Arabs and arabified.
>>
>>16890969
Is universal religion because when conquer world it become only religion see? yes.
>>
>>16890969
You just reminded me how these goatfuckers destroyed Persia, Assyria, Canaan, and all all all good in the Middle East, and now I'm crying.
Middle Easterners would be just as white as Southern Europeans if not for these goatfuckers, now the entire billion of them is worth only to be bombed and decomposed, pisslam was literally the worst tragedy in the world.
>>
>>16890969
Just like Cucktianity for Jewish supremacy

Have the statues of the kangs and tribal Semitic chieftains of Israel in your cathedral portal instead of your ancestors

Praise the war God of the Semitic tribes of the Southern Levant

Sing translations of Semitic hymns to that God

Name your sons Jacob/Iacub, Iosef, Elias etc. and other such renditions of West Semitic names of tribal sand dwellers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.