[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: universe.jpg (516 KB, 1000x1020)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
If this is your god's creation, a giant radiation filled void with useless balls of dirt and gas and stupid shitting animals and low IQ apes killing each other, I'm not impressed. Your god is a fucking moron and does not deserve to be worshiped. If I ever meet him, I will spit in his fucking face.
>>
>>16892325
Christcucks just want that ticket to the jew kingdom in the sky. They think floating around as a disembodied spirit trapped in a jew dimension for eternity would be a good thing. The dumb fucks.
>>
>Be God
>How should I design the Universe?
>I got it!
>I'll design in such a clusterfuck way that it looks no different from random noise and as if it has no designer!
>This will come in really handy when someone asks for proof of my existence!
>>
>>16892339
it probably looks like "a clusterfuck" because we're limited to perceiving things in a certain number of dimensions.
>>
>>16892347
It looks the same as if you threw a bunch of marbles on the ground and said, "Look what I designed!"
>>
>>16892325
>he thinks space is a void
Have you even heard of plasma, you fucking idiot?
>>
>>16892356
That's like 1% of the universe you fucking moron. I do believe you are created in the image of your god, a retard.
>>
>>16892355
in 3 dimensions.
you can't see time, though.
>>
>>16892360
>le 1%
Dark matter is as fake as Jesus
>>
>>16892372
Where did I mention Dark Matter?
>>
>>16892376
Well, if you were trying to say that plasma is 1% of all matter in the universe, you're woefully behind both the literature and discovery science.
But most Dark Matter advocates claim that 99% of the Universe is magic invisible matter, and 1% is real matter. So naturally, I assumed that's what you meant.
>>
>>16892385
Do you realize how much empty space is between all the stars and galaxies?
>>
>>16892390
>empty space
It's full of plasma, there literally is no such thing as "empty" space, you're way behind the times.
>>
>>16892395
>1 atom per cubic meter

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>16892401
What are you even referencing? Anyways, plasma literally connects every single stellar body in the entire Universe. It's responsible for forming new stars and galaxies. And the different FORMS of plasma, dark-mode, glow-mode, and arc-mode are the most abundant forms of matter in the Universe.
>>
>>16892408
No, this is conspiracy theory flat earth tier nonsense. Provide a source that isn't a schizo blog.
>>
>>16892417
>he doesn't even know about plasma cosmology
You people are as bad as Christkeks. So sad. Research it yourself, or wallow in ignorance and dogma.
>>
>>16892408
You're talking about pseudoscience Plasma Cosmology which has no evidence and is rejected by every reputable astronomer and cosmologist.
>>
>>16892427
>well the Church rejects it....
Like I said, research it yourself. Think for yourself, or die in darkness. As an atheist, I have no dogmas.
>>
>>16892432
It literally has no evidence. Its wiki page is like 2 sentences.
>>
>16892325
Low quality bait
>>
>>16892444
>it's wiki page
Read Halton Arp, Alfven, Thornhill, Talbott, and Don Scott.
>>
>>16892466
>Read schizo, schizo, schizo, schizo and schizo.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.