[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4457.jpg (617 KB, 872x1148)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
What are YOU doing to take back the mainline churches?
>>
I'm not Christian.
>>
>>16893371
>take back the mainline churches
What does that mean
>>
Sucking off random people from Grindr.
>>
>>16893371
Nothing. I follow God’s word when it says not to commune with false teachers.
>>16893412
It means infiltrating and subverting Pastrix Susan’s dying LGBT friendly Presbyterian church and turning it trad somehow. The dumb zoomzoom doesn’t know how institutions work though so it will fail.
>>
>>16893371
The only "mainline" churches that are worth saving are the old state churches of Europe as they actually have alot of history and tradition to them, but the gay new world churches have nothing that's worth holding on to.
>>
File: XZoomie.png (76 KB, 340x240)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>16893371
The Reconquista will fail because all of the old historic churches are in the cities. Most of the theological conservatives in the US are rural. So they would have to drive a few hours to the cities to be in these churches which is not going to happen. Also even if these theological conservatives did move to the cities; they would not be able to afford a place to live due to the fact that most of them do low skill jobs. So they would have to get a degree in tech which is not going to happen. Also theological conservatives are generally low church (which is the way Christianity was practiced for the first few centuries anyway).
>>
>>16893371
>>16894043
Jew.
>>
File: IMG_3916.jpg (122 KB, 1200x800)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>16893371
Mainland churches? They were heretics from the beginning.
>>
>>16894056
I laughed so hard when he said he's starting to dislike Orthodox and Catholics because whenever he makes a video criticizing them he gets hate comments calling him a "liberal jew"
>>
>>16894056
>>16894162
He converted to Christianity. He's no longer a Jew.
>>
>>16894172
He still worships Molech like the rest of his kin
>>
>>16893530
OPs talking about taking over mainline churches not the vatican
>>
>>16893371
I'm reminding them they worship a jew raised by a cuck
>>
>>16894188
Racial anti-semitism is un-Christian. If a Jew converts to Christianity then he ceases being a Jew, it's as simple as that. Everybody before the 19th/20th centuries would have agreed with this. Same for Jews who convert to any other religion eg. Islam.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.