[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cotton.jpg (153 KB, 1500x1500)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
We have to import infinity blacks from Africa to pick them for us. There can't possibly be any long term ramifications of importing infinity blacks to pick cotton, right?
>>
Thanks britain
>>
>>16893793
Had they not invented gloves back then yet?
>>
>>16893793
>long term ramifications
Like the average person cares in the face of short term gain. It took burgers a century between widespread nog presence and civil war, two centuries till nogs got properly weaponized. How many generations of american landowners enjoyed their wealth in the meantime?
Bongs imported nogs because it was fuck hard to convince people to go be farmhands when they could just go be homesteaders.
>>
>>16893808
Of course not, whites needed to steal that invention from Africa, like all their technology.
>>
>>16893793
White "people" can't stand in sunlight for long extended periods of time.
>>
>>16893800
you're welcome
>>
Only few hundred thousand nogs were imported into continental USA. Once cotton refining got improved slave trade had already been ended by the British so Americans could only breed more slaves internally.
>>
>>16894068
Americans ended the slave trade like 30 years before the British
>>
>>16893793
Why did you AI-generate an image of cotton rather than just... using a photograph?
>>
File: 1659644657520 (1).png (370 KB, 1286x1198)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>16893793
Reminder that they were consider more hard working and intelligent than British.
>>
>>16894775
Irish, my bad
>>
>>16894776
god damn what a midwit interpretation of an uncited source. you should feel ashamed
>>
>>16893793
the problem wasn't that we imported them.. it's that we imported them for a purpose and then we invented machinery to replace them but didn't give them any other meaningful purpose or pursuit in life that they were adequately adapted to. Fucking brainlet. Western civilization is shooting itself in the foot and blaming everyone but themselves and the real source of the problem
>>
>>16894775
Even today, African immigrants to the USA from Africa tend to be hard working and as prone to violent criminality. Whatever happened to "afro-Americans' was truly a degeneration. I understand some big fucking nog was parade around to have sex with black slave women to produce tall big offspring so they could pick more cotton or something insignificant. He must have been a real scumbag with bad genes, in my opinion. Why else did black americans come out the way they did?
>>
>>16894816
Not as prone to criminality, I mean.
>>
>>16894816
like i said here>>16894808
we brought them over for a purpose, to which they were perfectly suited and often quite happy to fulfill when treated with respect and dignity.. but then we invented machinery and replaced them, corralled them into cities and expected them all to fit nicely into the mold that society created.. Which MOST people aren't really tolerating regardless of race.
>>
>>16894798
I'm not gonna take to some lecturing from crackers that unironically took works from the NOI as verify sources and gospel cause it mention Jew involvement in slavery.
>>
>>16894775
>Reminder that they were consider more hard working and intelligent than British.
>>16894852
it doesn't say anything about them being more hardworking or intelligent, it just says the irish rebelled and caused problems.. they rebelled from SLAVERY lmao
>>
File: richwine-costs-f2.png (88 KB, 551x545)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>16894816
>Even today, African immigrants to the USA from Africa tend to be hard working and as prone to violent criminality.

Not even true

Black americans are being denied jobs and loans regardless of qualification. They're purposely ethnically diluted and replace politically and economically.
>>
It legit said the their earlier colonies wouldn't have survive without Black slavery and that they were more hard working and intelligent than the Irish.
>>
>>16894902
>Black americans are being denied jobs and loans regardless of qualification.
It’s actually the opposite. Affirmative Action and DEI gives these things to unqualified blacks at the expense of Whites and Asians.
>>
>>16894902
>Black americans are being denied jobs and loans regardless of qualification. They're purposely ethnically diluted and replace politically and economically.

why do people say shit without any citation to support them and expect to be respected at all?
>>
>>16894907
it doesn't say anything at all about intelligence. It says the africans were suited to the region because they had skills that were in high demand and were adapted to the conditions. The Irish weren't mentioned until the last paragraph and it doesn't say anything about how hard working or intelligent they were it just says they weren't tolerant of slavery. That book considers tolerance of slavery to be a virtue of civilization.. so it's hilarious if you're actually black and using that as a reference lmao
>>
>>16894909
>>16894914
https://finurah.com/2022/01/14/report-companies-are-not-hiring-black-men-and-thats-costing-the-u-s-economy-50-billion-annually/

https://news.byu.edu/banks-offer-black-entrepreneurs-inferior-loans-even-when-they-are-better-qualified-than-peers

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/19/lenders-deny-mortgages-for-blacks-at-a-rate-80percent-higher-than-whites.html

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/over-76-chief diversity-officer-185454530.html

Black americans didn't benefited from either DEI or AA. majority of jobs when to Caribs and Apefricans in Black section.
>>
>>16895023
>https://news.byu.edu/banks-offer-black-entrepreneurs-inferior-loans-even-when-they-are-better-qualified-than-peers

>Additionally, when Black entrepreneurs had LLC, S corps or C corps, the racial bias was reversed: 75% of Black owners had loans approved, as opposed to 42% of White owners.

this is obviously not very good science, not very powerful(as in small sample sizes) and not easy to control, etc
>>
File: IMG_6620.jpg (629 KB, 1068x1092)
629 KB
629 KB JPG
>>16893793
Anglos made a mistake
>>
>>16894902
Meme shit. Black Americans come from a Dalit caste in Africa. Compare an Irish traveler to an Irish Catholic family in the US. That’s the fucking difference. High caste blacks in Africa are also just 100 ish IQ on average .
>>
File: Africa_good_ending.png (351 KB, 598x600)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>16893793
In another (better) timeline...
>>
>>16895598
What does Panam have to do with blacks? She's Native American.
>>
>>16893987
Neither can blacks. Plus they smell like burning garbage if left in the sun too long.
>>
>>16895678
>smell like burning garbage if left in the sun too long.
before the company i work for used mexicans it was white crackheads. The smell of crack/heroin sweat on the top of a roof in 110 freedom units down in the south is an experience
>>
>>16895637
at first i wondered why madagascar, then somalia, but all of it really except egypt for sentimental reasons i guess
>>
>>16895685
My guess is because North Africa is Amazigh and Arab, the Horn of Africa is closer to Caucasoids, and Madagascar is Malayic. Basically all the non-Congoid/Bantoid countries.
>>
>>16894816
Africans from Africa and the Caribbean that come to the US are almost always doctors, nurses, or businessmen whose fathers and mothers harshly disciplined them as children so they didn’t grow up to be hoodlums.
>>
>>16894775
>oh we actually respected the nig- I mean blacks!
>yeah, they had hitherto unheard of methods of picking cotton!
>we couldn't have survived without throwing them in chains and making them work 14 hours a day while we whipped them!
>And those Africans, much more docile than the Irish as you know.
This reads like tongue-in-cheek Confederate propaganda.
>>
>>16894123
Strange things going on in the internet.
>>
>>16895251
>>Additionally, when Black entrepreneurs had LLC, S corps or C corps, the racial bias was reversed: 75% of Black owners had loans approved, as opposed to 42% of White owners.

That doesn't mean it was due to racial bias, and also as we stated they even when approve for said loans and services it was inferior compare to White.

>this is obviously not very good science, not very powerful(as in small sample sizes) and not easy to control, etc

>I disagree with the study cause it's against my victimization narrative, so I will say that method of it was bad.

>>16895602
>Dalit caste

Just us?

Also I never thought see the day when an White supremacist will literally defend a fucking bush monkey and even hype up the "muh educated Niggerian myth" to say they have 100 iq giga brains to out putting us down. God damn.

>>16895749
So now you disagree with confederates, when they say how integral Black slaves and labor were to America?
>>
>>16895637
In a better timeline Europe gets erased.
>>
File: 1716101093414.jpg (287 KB, 700x820)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>
>>16895918
You really want to be Stone Age hunter gatherer right now that bad?
>>
File: picking cotton.webm (1009 KB, 480x854)
1009 KB
1009 KB WEBM
lol this is the easiest job in the world, black people weren't "oppressed" at all
>>
>>16895894
I already disagreed with the Confederates, so yeah, I also disagree with the argument that blacks were considered some kind of technical professionals and that there was any kind of respect towards blacks coming from the people shipping them like property en masse. It reads like a cartoonish Lost Causer argument.
>>
>>16896525
would probably be more fun desu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.