[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OIG3.jpg (108 KB, 1024x1024)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
imagine a group of godly beings sitting around a table made of clouds watching abraham through an orb and one goes "hey hey wouldnt it be funny if i told this retard to mutilate his penis? do you think he'd go through with it?", they snicker like schoolgirls then decide to do it

cut to an old jewish guy ambling around a mountaintop aimlessly, then he hears "aaaabrahaaaaaaaaaam..." a deep voice sounds out in his mind "mutilaaaate your cooooooooock..."

it doesnt take him longer than two seconds, he finds a big rock and lifts it overhead, giving a loud yell "PRAISE YAHWEHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" as he smashes his cock into smithereens
>>
>thread uses AI image
>is also a dogshit thread
Every single time
>>
>>16894165
mutilated penis lmao
>>
>>16894147
OP is of the ascended kind, because he emphatizes with creation, christcuck could never
>>
>>16894201
i am glad someone understands
this is THE highest quality thread on the board currently
>>
this one event caused men to mutilate their penises for three thousand years, firmly believing god has that much care for their reproductive organ's skin hoodie

no matter which way you look at it you will always arrive at the conclusion that this is a big joke being played on us
>>
>>16894147
>okay, okay, now tell Muhammed that guest shouldn't linger at his house
>>
>>16895027
kek
https://sunnah.com/bukhari:3849
specifically i wonder what the backstory behind this is, everything makes perfect sense when you imagine "God" as a group of supreme beings playing pranks on retarded bedouins and seeing what comes out
>>
File: 468543574.jpg (134 KB, 517x768)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>16894147
>what if i told my current #1 he cant enter the promise land because he got pissed off from walking around with swamp ass half his life and having to listen to a load of people with the same issue and struck a rock out of anger
>then he finds it like five minutes later
>>
>>16894147
hah yea that's funny OP but instead now imagine that some dudes gather around and just wrote down a story about this happening and told it to people and then THEY started doing it..

like if i a voice rumbles out of the clouds.. maybe i could understand it.. but what about a story just telling you this happened!! imagine how vulnerable and suggestible a people must be to carry out this tradition just because a book told them some dude did it!! they must be pretty mentally feeble
>>
>>16894165
At least the basedjaks have lessened. Before that it was the brainlets.
>>
>>16894147
>"Now tell him to sacrifice his son"
>>
File: 9c8.png (84 KB, 255x255)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>16895307
>"woah dude what the fuck? youre seriously doing it? dude im just joking get a goat or something
>>
>>16894147
It was the demiurge/kronos/old sun who asked for the sacrifice. Same god the christians get fervant about when talking about Bal and the Canaanites.
>>
>>16895211
nah it was just a tradition like the africans do, since it was widespread amongst even the kenites. the etiology explains why they do it but they did it just cause. there is no deeper meaning, not even a book.
>>
>>16894147
seriously why is YHWH all about them forskins?

>Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

Gensis 17:9
>At a lodging place on the way, the Lord met Moses and was about to kill him. But Zipporah took a flint knife, cut off her son’s foreskin and touched Moses’ feet with it. “Surely you are a bridegroom of blood to me,” she said. 26 So the Lord let him alone. (At that time she said “bridegroom of blood,” referring to circumcision.)

exodus 4:24

>David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king’s son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.

1 Samuel 18:27

And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.

Luke 2:21

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.