[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721432974278283.png (272 KB, 551x663)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>Watching tiktok
>Some cringy fat (probably Jewish) dork basedboy looking "history" person in the same vein of John Green or Adam Conover pops
>Says "The British Empire got rich from drug dealing."
>I want to badly correct him, that the Jewish Sassoon family is responsible for the opium trade and that it Jews who got rich from it, not Brits.
>Next video, claims Al-Andulus was an Arab state and that Arabs lived all the way in the North of Spain, claims the pope payed Normans to attack Northern Spain but they ended up staying and dressing like Arabs.
>Wanted to correct him that most Moors are distinct from Arabs and could include any Muslim group including bebers, native Spaniards, black west africans etc. Also wanted to correct him that the population was "arab", that his so called "arabs" (really moors) were in fact colonist, and that the majority of Iberia was indigenous Spaniards not Muslim "Arabs"
It's all so tiring. Why is there such an audaicne for fake history drivel? Why can't people handle the truth?
>>
File: laugh.jpg (184 KB, 2000x2000)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>16894793
>>Watching tiktok
>>
>>16894810
t.glownigger.
>>
>>16894810
/thread
>>
File: 1697001289939509.png (102 KB, 210x195)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>16894810
I was going to say exactly this
>>
>>16894793
>watching tiktok

You need to be +18 years old to be on 4chan. Get out.
>>
/his/ is a YouTube Shorts board
>>
>>16894847
You know TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube shorts all recycle each other ? They are all the same content. TikTok oringates the most, however, and they get watered down to the other platforms.
>>
>>16894810
Fuck off unc. I think I hear your nurse coming.
>>
>Watching tiktok
Are you 12
>>
>>16894793
>Noooo, you can't do lefty globalhomo-friendly historical revisionism you have to do "muh jooos" chudcore revisionism instead.
You deserve the post-modern hellscape you get. You people have become every bit as post-modern as the people you claim to despise. Everything is "deconstructing narratives," or "discourses of power." No wonder Nick Land is actually popular here.

You could have started with the Greeks and stayed with the Latins. Instead you choose IDpol and "Foucault was right, he just needed to be more right-wing!"
>>
Tiktok is filled with viciously anti-white content in terms of history.
>>
>>16894889
Based
>>
>>16894889
>Globohomocore vs chudcore revisionism
Well, I think we can have a more in-depth discussion. But everyone scrambles to erase Jewish power and influence whenever it makes the Jews look bad.
>You could have started with the Greeks and stayed with the Latins. Instead you choose IDpol and "Foucault was right, he just needed to be more right-wing!"
Maybe this worked up until the 00s, but it's not safe anymore to just "retreat" to implicitly White spaces. They are coming to DEIify it and tell you the Greeks and Latins were always Black Lesbians and if you disagree you are a racist, and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: 1072917371.png (128 KB, 400x381)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>16894793
>>Watching tiktok
>>
>>16894810
welp thats a wrap, onto the next thread boys!
>>
>>16894793
this, this board is brown
>>
>>16894793
no

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.