[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: grim.jpg (164 KB, 1033x845)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
How do you cope with happy people existing? Humanities.
>>
>>16894974
you can't
>>
>>16894974
I pretend they're not happy and they just feel momentary pleasure, also I call their ways immoral and I hate all kinds of sexual activity.
>>
by tryng to be happy myself, after all that's what they're doing too
>>
>>16894974
Get to know more people. Understand that whatever they upload to social media is fake. I've known some couples closely and they sometimes upload happy photos right after/during massive dramas and relationship crisis. Social media is all fake, actual happy people won't make you mad because they are happy, as they won't need to flaunt their happiness to others. Only fake happiness will make you mad because its purpose is enacting jealousy, giving themselves fake worth and validation.
>>
Tell myself they will surely eventually suffer if I am correct about my assessment of the world, pending conclusion on this
>>
>>16894974
I don't believe other people's conscious experiences are as intense as my own.
>>
Loaded question. If they were happy, why would they feel the need to treat people like shit and exclude them from society?
>>
File: 10931913.png (174 KB, 579x431)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>16894974
In my opinion, seething about other people being happy is a marker of you being evil, it reminds me of Elliot Rodger. I've led a miserable life but never have I seethed that someone else is happy. Like, what, you see a child playing with his toys and laughing and you feel anger/hatred/jealousy toward him? Well then, you are a scumbag and you deserve your suffering. You should feel the opposite, seeing people happy should make you happy. Something's very wrong with your outlook on life if it makes you mad to see a happy kid or healthy couple. Jealousy has totally consumed you and rotted you inside. Do some introspection and figure out why you are thinking evil thoughts. Because evil thoughts often manifest in evil actions. Get it?
>>
>>16894974
good for them, happiness is the best drug bar none
>>
>>16896097
>I call their ways immoral
BASED

THOU SHALT NOT GIGGLE LIKE A CHILD!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.