[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ireland.jpg (407 KB, 1200x1650)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>makes /his/ seethe uncontrollably
How do they do it?
>>
>>16895336
>le monks saved le civilization during le dark ages
>>
Because this board is filled to the brim with coping bongshats that’s why.
Go and make a post about how Haig was just as retarded as Joffre and see what happens.
>>
>>16895610
lmao you don't post here often do you
>>
Just tiring seeing endless threads about how they are simultaneously these weak pathetic victims, but also totally badass and defied the evil empire and saved the world
>>
>>16895612
You see just that a bong already got offended.
>>
>>16895628
>You see just that
good morning saar
>>
>surrounded by water
>cannot fish
any other civilization suffer from this problem? even sentinelese get food from the sea and theyre literal cavemen
>>
>>16895635
The Britishers banned it, they were powerless
>>
They're the whitest white people in an unspoken contest for who is whitest and therefore most loved by God.
>>
>>16895336
Reminder all papists are satanists. It is easier for a Muslim to enter heaven than a papist
>>
>>16895642
>>16895610
arent the irish like overwhelmingly genetically identical to the british
>>
>>16895336
It's like 3 guys who endlessly make the same threads every week and seethe at Ireland every thread they are in.
>>
>>16895336
It's hilarious to see Brits lose any sympathy with foreigners by calluously gloating about Bobby Sands' death.
It's like hoholinos thinking gloating about eating Russian flesh will make the rest of the world more like to side with them
>>
>>16895696
But Ukies are being invaded, so it's ok
>>
>>16895692
Yes and for some reason it drives the British to do bizarre things like identify with Bronze Age hebrews and wage wars of annihilation against their ostensible kin in Germany and North America.
There is no name for this mental illness but it’s common to the animals of England.
>>
>>16895777
>panchito uses the irish as a vehicle to seethe about the anglos
>>
I see 9 posts from weird “Celtic nationalists” for every negative Irish post so not really getting what your issue is
>>
>>16895336
the only things about them that makes me seethe is that shitass border and that it's a beautiful country they're shitting up without british help so what was the point
>>
>>16895783
>beautiful country

It has worse weather than England, a country known for its shitty weather

I always find the “X country is beautiful” claim made about every single country. Seems meaningless
>>
File: Walter_Guinness.jpg (64 KB, 1080x1257)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>16895635
Why couldn't you afford 10,000 trucks?
1,000,000 Jews died because of your avarice
Maybe you should have listened to your moral superiors?
>>
>>16895336
this board has a handful of extremely obsessive discord dwelling britbongs who hate Ireland and the Irish and make the same threads constantly.

it's just constant slop followed by
>yeah well there are WAY MORE irish posters crying about britain
despite the fact that it just catgegorically isn't true, except for the extremely obvious bait that coincidentally only seems to get posted in anti-irish threads
>>16895782
point them out, anon.
>>
File: grjkegnh.png (50 KB, 1159x404)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>16895635
Here you go, anon:
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/16631225/#q16632324
>>
>>16895834
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR STANDARDS MUST CONFORM TO MINE I AM WRONG YOU ARE RIGHT
go kill yourself, bud

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.