[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: I_Met_God_Shes_Black.jpg (25 KB, 550x550)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
What if it turned out this whole time that God was not some old white/jewish bearded dude in a robe and was actually a sassy black woman? How would we know for sure?
>>
>>16895863
God isn't a human, nor has a visible form. He understands Jewish men and black women both and could absolutely manifest an avatar in those forms, but it's clear from the Torah that that's not the plan.
>Therefore watch yourselves carefully; for you saw no kind of form on the day that the LORD spoke to you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire.
>>
File: C09JMHd.jpg (47 KB, 852x854)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>16895867
Why did God manifest his son as some random Jew and then subsequently as a Lamb?
>>
>>16895868
Why do you presume God sent him? Maybe the son initiated a
2,000 year power struggle.
>>
>>16895875
John 17:3
>And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
>>
>>16895881
>quote from book written by pro-son propagandists means that the son is authorized to rule on Earth
>>
File: Shrug_Man.png (83 KB, 300x300)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>16895889
I mean all I'm saying is that it's a fair presumption to make if we're strictly talking about the son himself. Why move the goalpost?
>>
>>16895891
Sure, you're right. I think the big problem is that what the son says and does doesn't line up with pop's message.
>>
>>16895863
Well considering how ugly and repulsive a sheboon is even by the metrics of other Blacks, and especially how she treats other ape females on par or worse than other races. I can believe why Blacks are the most hideous and hated race, if God was sheboon.
>>
>>16895863
if God was a sassy black woman creation would have taken 9 days on account off needing to have her hair did every 3 days

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.