[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dsc89.jpg (72 KB, 638x616)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>look into the history of some illogical law (loitering, vagrancy, theft etc)
>find that it was created as an excuse to harrass/jail/expel black people from town
>>
>Bro just let gangs of blacks hang around on every street corner, sleep on your property without permission and steal from you lol
*gets the lynching rope*
>>
>>17085253
Delightfully subtle bait, I almost don't want to call it out.
>>
>>17085253
Fuck off LBJfag.
>>
>Aw c'mon, me and my homies, we was just chillin' and vibin' on this street corner.
>>
>>17085253
>theft
kek, good bait
>>
>>17085253
Good.
>>
in most cases it was actually English lords controlling English peasants, and it only came to apply to black people in the American colonies
>>
>theft isn't a crime
This is what blacks actually believe.
>>
>>17085257
How is that subtle?
>>
>>17085253
>finding ways to criminalize being black
>somehow a bad thing
Anon?
>>
Without crystal clear property rights there is no civilization. Just look at africa lol
>>
>>17085253
Aryan
>>
>>17085253
When I hear vagrancy laws I imagine first English laws of the Victorian period.
>>
>>17085876
Property "rights" are much more recent than civilization, even early modern euro monarchies had "forced loans" and confiscations for treason (read: taking the wrong side in country's periodic civil wars, which no magnate could realistically avoid) and such.
>>
>>17086182
Yeah and that is why life sucked dick living there.
>>
>>17086182
>Property "rights" are much more recent than civilization
Oh yeah? You think Grug would have let you grab his spear without asking him first?
>>
>>17086186
probably, any hunter gatherer group would likely be very close knit and communal
>>
>>17086193
>le proto-communist hunter-gatherers
Debunked.
>>
>>17085253
t. Tulsa Tranny
>>
>>17085256
it's technically their property anyway since this country was largely built on exploiting black labor
>>
>>17085253
Before 1965 White people had property rights and freedom of association, so they could just legally exclude Congoids from their territory. After ZOG made freedom of association illegal, many communities tried to delay their destruction by Congoids through tendentious legal workarounds that mostly failed.
>>
>>17087909
No it isn't. They should have been castrated once they were done *following orders*
>>
>>17086186
Unquestionably, as long as you were part of Grug's tribe and respected his station within it.
>>
>>17085253
Black men weren't allowed to congregate to prevent them from organizing.
>>
>>17089183
Same should have been done with Italians and all Catholics for that matter
>>
>federal immigration law only started because of an irrational fear of Chinese workers

>gun reform was pushed because of a fear of black communists owning weapons

>Jaywalking laws were created through autoindustry propaganda to victim blame walkers for accidents instead of drivers while also trading in human rights for 'car rights'.
>>
>>17085876
>You can't have civilization unless you allow me to own an entire body of water and the air around it
>>
>>17089238
Yes, publicly owned water is so much more clean, just ask Flint :^)
>>
>>17089236
>federal immigration law only started because of an irrational fear of Chinese workers
Makes sense, as most immigration until then was by Europeans.
The founders have made it perfectly clear that the Constitution and Bill of Rights should only apply to moral white Christians. Wanting your enemies disarmed is natural.
>Jaywalking laws were created through autoindustry propaganda to victim blame walkers for accidents instead of drivers while also trading in human rights for 'car rights'.
Good thing they're never enforced and are openly a matter of ridicule, seems like the propaganda failed
>>
>>17089343
>The founders have made it perfectly clear that the Constitution and Bill of Rights should only apply to moral white Christians. Wanting your enemies disarmed is natural.
Dilate, tranntard
>>
>>17089236
I see, so you are actually for gun rights, is that correct?
>>
>>17089661
Black Rifle Coffee nigger spotted
>>
>>17089706
t. ranny
>>
>>17085253
When you think about it all laws only exist to harass black people.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.