[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why are Turkics associated with Mongols and Persians with Arabs when they are clearly closer to each other historically than to either of those?
>>
>>17087065
That is factually wrong.
Turks are an Asiatic steppe people with old ties to Mongols than to Persians. They have the same lifestyle and worship the same pagan god.
Persians are brown farmers like Arabs that copied the culture of ancient Mesopotamian Semitics (so technically Arabs). Then they copied the religion of Arabs.
>>
>>17087647
Most Arabs weren’t farmers.
To add to what you said, the Anatolian and Azerbaijani “Turk” who are similar to Persians aren’t actual Turks but crazy larpers
>>
>>17088214
silence infidel, their all arabs
>>
>>17088462
Shut up Jew.
>>
>>17087065
I've always thought Turks and Persians have been sort of united beings.
So, you are right. Things tend to be misunderstood because of superficial normies like >>17087647
>>
>>17089146
Turkic and Iranic peoples were pretty close, especially since the Seljuk period and up until the 20th century when it changed. There was conflict between the Ottomans and Iran but said Iran was helmed by Azeris.
>>
File: GXDhlthWkAA3ca1.jpg (280 KB, 1200x1200)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>17087065
>>
>>17089116
Silence! Jews are arabs too infidel!
>>
>>17087065
I mean, "associated" is pretty vague, but I'd guess what you're getting at is due to the fact Persians are native to the Middle East while Turkic peoples migrated from the steppes and originally would have been similar in lifestyle and culture to Mongols before many of them adopted a Persianate Islamic culture.
>>
>>17089725
Both groups originated in the Eurasian Steppes.
>>
>>17089944
not entirely.
>>
>>17090026
Where did Iranians originate other than Inner Eurasia?
>>
>>17090031
>implying iranians are entirely derived from the steppe
you are fucking retarded and I will refrain from responding or speaking to you. you disgust me and reek. yuck.
>>
Shut the fuck up cockroach! The Turkic were a bunch of horse-fucker uncivilized subhumans and the "Turkic" countries today are mostly Iranic/Greek/etc who were raped by those Mongoloid subhumans. Turks are basically cum-buckets of history. Non of that pretense of "OUR PAGAN ANCESTORS" shit is going to change that. Fucking idiot!
>>
>>17090190
>you are fucking retarded and I will refrain from responding or speaking to you. you disgust me and reek. yuck.
The same applies to western Turks too, kike.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.