[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I was reading some comments from a leftist jeet but I see he's seething over islam like his right wing counter parts. Can any muslim respond to this?
>>
>>17087185
>>
Why don’t you go back and ask them?
>>
>>17087185
But he's right tho. Based jeet.
>>
>>17087210
Since he's talking about bigotry, and the only prominent bigotry in Islam is against faggots and some critics could also try to argue against women...
You must be a faggot and a feminist.
>>
>>17087190
Pussy.
>>
>>17087301
It's time to leave Mehmet
>>
>>17087185
Wow I love jeets now
>>
>>17087185
I like how Mudslimes think spamming anti-India posts here and on /int/ 24/7 will make whites like them. No bitch, laughing at India doesn't mean we like you, we still hate your retarded backwards ass, I'd rather have 10 hindu poos near me than a brown goat-fucking pedo worshiper fanatic terrorist freak live near me. I agree with the Indian on this one.
>>
>>17087185
you have to go back
>>
to me, there is no distinction between pakis, Indians and saudis. they all need to go back
>>
>>17087185
It's because of slave morality. Indian Hindus and Atheists base their personalities around it, hellbent on getting revenge for "those bladdy muslim basterds saar" who are supposedly the reason as to why Indians continue to openly defecate on the streets "ya kuch aurr". They are a fragile, insecure, and mean spirited people.
>>
>>17088465
Your ESL syntax suggests to me that you're an Indian LARPing as white.
>>
>>17087190
New Atheist retard.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.