[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (346 KB, 480x454)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
>doesn't cast the first stone, despite supposedly being sinless

Jesusbros?
>>
Jesus knew he was a false prophet and would predict a second coming that would never happen.
>>
>>17088523
A bunch of jews tried to claim that a whore should be stoned to death when all the jews were sleeping with her, and Jesuscorrectly pointed out that means all the jews should also be stoned to death.
That's what the story means.
You're welcome.
>>
>>17088523
pericope adulterae wasn't originally in the bible this is the consensus of both secular and Christian scholars.
>>
>>17088523
You're reading the wrong Bible. My Chinese Bible says
>Once upon a time, Jesus spoke to an angry crowd that wanted to kill a guilty woman. "Of all of you, he who can say he has never done anything wrong can come forward and kill her." After they heard this, the crowd stopped. When the crowd retreated, Jesus raised a stone and killed the woman, and said, "I am also a sinner, but if the law can only be executed by a spotless person, then the law will die."
>>
>>17088540
Nice headcanon but there's nothing in the story implying that the ones trying to stone her had fucked her.
>>
File: jesusdefendingmary.jpg (220 KB, 1024x724)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>17088523
The original pick-me boy white knight lol
>>
>>17088523
While Christianity is a curse on the gentiles, I like the Chinese version better.
>The crowd wanted to stone the woman to death as per their law. But Jesus said, ‘Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone.’ Hearing this, they slipped away one by one. When the crowd disappeared, Jesus stoned the sinner to death, saying, ‘I too am a sinner. But if the law could only be executed by men without blemish, the law would be dead.
>>
>>17088562
I was there and that's how it went down.
>>
>>17088653
Me too. I was one of the guys running a wagon on her. Kinky bitch, her name was Chava.
>>
>among you

Retarded ESL thread. All fields.
>>
>>17088560
>>17088577
based and filially pious
>>
>>17088523
I would throw a stone
>>
>>17088668
Are you trolling? That's perfectly good English
>>
>>17088523
"among you" does not include the speaker.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.