[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jesusdidntexist.png (1 MB, 949x577)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
Kelly Clemensen vs. David Fitzgerald
https://youtu.be/mLXEnz4Jayk?si=eC88ordRV93aQGdi
It's funny how Christian apologists insist you don't question the scholarly consensus but they believe the Gospels were eyewitness accounts by a bunch of Jews following Jesus around and taking notes as he flies around in the sky talking to magic clouds.
>>
Buy an ad
>>
>>17090116
Who won do you think?
>>
File: OP selfie.jpg (819 KB, 1367x2048)
819 KB
819 KB JPG
OP here, I forgot to mention I'm jewish btw
>>
>>17090121
Idk not watching this garbage. I'll tell you who lost: this board for suffering your gay, pointless thread.
>>
File: jewsus.jpg (14 KB, 460x276)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>17090122
Like this guy?
>>
>>17090110
Yes. The real historical Jesus is the fruit he leaves behind. Right now, it's a bunch of fruits dancing around In a parade. Hopefully the season changes soon, because I'm personally getting tired of looking at furries with butt plugs and assless chaps, crawling around in the streets, simply because the apologists on TV keep telling the body of Christ that degenerate behavior is something to be proud of.
>>
File: 1709479983010795.jpg (121 KB, 726x564)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>17090127
but you just posted a Christian
>>
>>17090136
What tv apologists are you referring to?
>>
>>17090125
Do you believe a virgin gave birth to a magic jew that could fly and talk to clouds?
>>
>>17090149
>What tv apologists are you referring to?
Fat is fit
Woke is sleep
Man is woman
DEI is not racist
Pride is virtuous
Lawfare is justice
Hard work is toxic
Truth is subjective
Facts are opinions
Police are enemies
Looters are victims
Liberal is more laws
Ivermectin is bleach
Arsonists are heroes
Progress is canceling
Misdemeanor is felony
A secure border is open
Violence is mostly peaceful
Woman's sports are for men
Rapist men belong in woman's prisons
Censorship leads to more diverse ideas
War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength
>>
>>17090161
>virgin
You mean the Parthenon? Yes, the salvation of theos was concieved in Athens. Next question.
>>
>>17090110
No you fucking retard, the argument is that secular academia is absolutely biased against Christianity and makes a whole bunch retarded faggot takes just to spite traditional Christian beliefs despite the evidence in favour of them being overwhelming, so the fact that even THEY acknowledge that denying Jesus existed is retarded says a LOT. I do have to say I find Richard Carrier hilarious however, because his entire backstory is that Jesus perfectly fits all of the prophecies for the Messiah in the OT that in order to maintain his retarded faggot communist gay, trans, whore and nigger supporting atheist religion, he had to invent mental gymnastics about how the Pauline Epistles especially Hebrews don't obviously talk about a human Jesus, even though the entire theological framework of St Paul is about Christ's founding a new, rejuvenated humanity that bears the image of His glorified flesh, the body that was raised through the glory of God, perfect and sublime in juxtaposition to the sinful nature of the descendants of Adam. Just such a fucking lolcow lmao -- somehow manages to be EVEN WORSE than Bart Ehrman at basic exegesis! Guess all the trans rights estrogen he took rotted his brains; by their fruits you shall know them, but Carrier rendered xerself infertile because the white race be evil and oppressin niggaz n sheeeeeeeiiiit.
>>
>>17090110
Best book showing how Jesus is just a fictional character is

Creating Christianity by Henry H Davis
>>
>>17090208
Sounds like a dumb book. Why would I want to read some random guys take on how reoccurring patterns are fake signs.
>>
>>17090208
Why is it only $15? Very cheap for an academic book. For comparison Venice's Secret Service: Organising Intelligence in the Renaissance, is $49 Around $35 when I bought it. But probably going to $100 and then $300 used in a decade or two like all interesting books...
>>
>>17090110
Bro the "Christ Myth Theory", or the idea that he didn't exist is literally a fringe theory in academia. What are you on about? Jesus definitely existed as a historical person, even if you don't think he did everything in the Bible.
>>
>>17090174
Do you believe jesus had magic powers?
>>
>>17090143
Why do /pol/tards struggle so much with Jesus being Jewish? Just say he's a good Jew or something
>>
>>17092765
It was once a fringe theory that Moses didn't exist. Maybe the consensus of people who have never critically examined something isn't worth much.
>>
>>17090208
Der juden
>>
BEN PANTERA…
>>
>>17092772
No, as God, He is the very ground for the laws of nature that He can suspend as He so pleases, thus performing miracles. But His powers are not "magical" because ancient magic was a ritualistic exercise invoking higher powers. Christ did not perform rituals, and He Himself was the ground of His miracles.
>>
>>17092776
Have you guys learned what Euhemerism actually is yet by any chance?
>>
File: 20240822_120630.jpg (121 KB, 564x910)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>17092774
Because Jesus is a White Christian, and you're a lying jew.
>>
>>17090110
Anyone who believes Jesus existed for real is a retard
>>
Historically speaking, we have more evidence for Jesus' existence than for almost any other single person in antiquity
If you question his existence then to be consistent you have to question the existence of basically every name we know prior to the Roman empire
>>
>>17095524
>Historically speaking, we have more evidence for Jesus' existence than for almost any other single person in antiquity
telling lies is my toxic trait too
>>
>>17095537
As is responding with "nuh uh" with no elaboration. You're a really good poster.
>>
>Debate

There is no debate.

Tacitus and Josephus are non-Christian historians that attest to it.

You are just trying to promote your weird youtube channel on 4chan for money and are ignorant on top of this.
>>
>>17090110
You would be on the fringe of even the most atheist historian/anthropologist to suggest there was not a Jesus Christ 2024 years ago.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.