[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Papuans and abos are based. But but but they have funny lookin' noses. Who gives a shit.

They are some of the most culturally diverse people in the world. They can teach us a lot. Like how to get off goyslop and corn syrup and retvrn to an indigenous diet.
>>
>>17091546
Crazy how you can always tell these threads are made by attic dwling autists who have never interacted with the races they talk about irl
>>
>>17091610
"if your not racist your a nerd"
>>
>>17091546
You're allowed to make fun of them if you mog them physically, which all western men used to.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (158 KB, 1080x680)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>retvrn to an indigenous diet
they are literal cannibals, they were the inspiration for the stereotypical savage with a bone through their nose cooking europeans in a big pot, it was not based on negros but negritos
>>
File: angloid food.png (2.25 MB, 1890x1881)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
>>17091546
Trvke

They're superior to Angloids just for not eating goyslop like them
>>
File: images (93).jpg (109 KB, 715x429)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>
71% of abos are overweight or obese, don't think you should take dietary advice from people who sniff petrol and sleep on roads
>>
>>17092262
>>17092268
Huwhite man made them that way. Papuans still eating a natural diet.
>>
>>17091546
Did you know that in Papuan tribes when a woman is pregnant, various men of the tribe will have sex with her everyday because they believe the unborn baby requires three meals of cum per day to survive?
>>
>>17091546
Abbos made me realize that there are literally sub human(animals) out there
>>
File: GVfEcAXWEAAis2z[1].jpg (32 KB, 555x312)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>17091546
>They can teach us a lot.

Papuans ate people until like '93, and even then they only did it at that year because the government could finally enforce "don't murder and eat your neighbor" as law. Granted, better access to pigs as livestock also helped.

This is also true: >>17092355
Papaun historically didn't 100% know how sex made babies: some of them held the idea that the more sex a woman had the more fertile she would be. I vaguely remember one tribe back in SE Papau had reached the 'zenith' of this tradition in that they were fucking their girls at such a young age, and so thoroughly, that they were making them infertile due to bruising and physical trauma.
Gay sex was also fairly endemic.
I don't know what the status on it is now, but in the past the boys would fuck each other constantly and only stop when they got married and had a wife to harass. The old men, the seniors, were also entitled to fuck boys.

>>17093303
>Abbos made me realize that there are literally sub human(animals) out there

My biggest takeaway from Australian Aborigines is that its' impressed upon me how vitally important it is to find and normalize non-violent resolutions to conflict.
They're easily the most violent people I've ever read about.
>>
>>17093373
>
My biggest takeaway from Australian Aborigines is that its' impressed upon me how vitally important it is to find and normalize non-violent resolutions to conflict.
They're easily the most violent people I've ever read about.

Gorilla's and monkeys are violent aswell, so let's not call them people. Perhaps "savages" will precise

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.