[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1724170626835954.png (607 KB, 976x850)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
Alcohol is a poison, harmful to the soul and body, therefore it is a great sin to drink alcohol and to offer it to others, and it is a greater sin to produce and to sell this poison
>>
ALCOHOL PURGES THE BODY OF ILL HUMOURS: ALCOHOL IS GOOD.

WINE IS THE BLOOD OF CHRIST.
>>
File: 1726780758123626.png (444 KB, 976x850)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
Seed oils are a poison, harmful to the soul and body, therefore it is a great sin to eat food fried in seed oils and to offer it to others, and it is a greater sin to produce and to sell this poison
>>
>>17091592
Drinking is a like a little death, you give a part of yourself away, just like an orgasm.

It's why Jesus and the apostles drank wine.
>>
>>17091592
In those times most water was more poisonous than alcohol, hence why people drank it
>>
>>17091860
Even in a dry place like Palestine?
>>
>>17091863
Yeah
>>
Every now and again it's fine.. Just don't be a retard. There are certain things God put on earth for us to enjoy.
>>
I have 56 bottles of wine and 49 pints of beer that I've made in my basement.
>>
>>17091592
Paul said a little wine is good for you. Jesus first miracle is turning water to fine wine. You are just a mad teetotaler
>>
>>17091592
You can always go to to the imagined Hell of your own making, Christcuck! The Teetotalers created the biggest "crime" wave the US had ever seen up to that point! Those Christcuck "moralist" bastards created the rise of Organized Crime, and it was the only Amendment of the Constitution to be superseded by another one! The most amazing thing is that your damn religion didn't go extinct in the aftermath!
>>
>>17091592
>Alcohol is a poison, harmful to the soul and body, therefore it is a great sin to drink alcohol and to offer it to others, and it is a greater sin to produce and to sell this poison

>alcohol is a gift from God to gladden the heart of man (Psalm 104:14-15)
>>
>>17092549
Fake
>>
>>17092460
I've heard of people doing this but I just buy my alcohol which is made by the experts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.