[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1583177754963.jpg (62 KB, 899x599)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
>>
>>17091664
You forgot;
>For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.
>>
[citation needed]
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (17 KB, 360x276)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>
>>17091672
Imagine going to a paradise overflowing with mentally ill trannies who act like children and have a background of poor persecuted retards, poor in spirit and crying
>>
>>17091709
Most Christians don't actually give a shit about what you think anyways
>>
>>17091721
Christians are BLM activists with a different coat of paint on.
They absolutely care what you believe in because they are obsessed with all of humanity being morally "redeemed" by agreeing with them.

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE! SAY HIS NAME! YESHUA! I CAN'T BREATHE!
>>
Can you just explain the troon flag to me?
What do the colour bands represent?
>>
>>17091664
Enoch said it first and nobody worshipped him.
>>
>>17091731
BLM was entirely funded by jews.
>>
>>17091922
So was early Christianity.
Paul was a Pharisee and tax collector and the first perfectly-executed glownigger job in history.
What are the odds the guy sent by the Roman state to persecute Christians suddenly magically has a vision that he met Jesus and then through persuasion becomes the leader of their shitty little church writing half of its doctrines and dictating the entire direction of Christianity into the future? Seems like a fed job to me
>>
>>17091800
Blue = boy, pink = girl. I don't remember what the white meant. Weirdly infantile flag now that I think of it.
>>
>>17091709
That heaven thing sounds really awful, especially if you'd have to be a 'bride of christ' up there.
>>
>>17093420
I looked it up on Wikipedia and it seems you are right, it's about young boys and girls specifically.

Weird, you could almost say there's a pedophilic subtext, given that it's adults who wave it
>>
6 The Lord works vindication
and justice for all who are oppressed.
7 He made known his ways to Moses,
his acts to the people of Israel.
8 The Lord is merciful and gracious,
slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.
9 He will not always chide,
nor will he keep his anger for ever.
10 He does not deal with us according to our sins,
nor requite us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heavens are high above the earth,
so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him;
12 as far as the east is from the west,
so far does he remove our transgressions from us.
13 As a father pities his children,
so the Lord pities those who fear him.
14 For he knows our frame;
he remembers that we are dust.
>>
>>17093595
I think it's more infantalizing than pedophilic.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.