[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1092362473838.png (500 KB, 876x1104)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
>"We are a tolerant multicultural society mate, stop playing the race card!"
>>
We are a tolerant multicultural society mate, stop playing the race card
>>
>>17093482
Racist against what?
>>
>>17093482
I think the true criminals are the polticians who let his family into the country. if they'd stayed in pakiland he would still be alive but they had to go and invade a sovereign nation state and make it all smell like curry.
>>
>>17093606
Jews, Muslims, Asians, Gypsies, Irish, etc.
>>
>>17093482
Go ahead and look up the Rotherham scandal for me please
>>
>>17094002
You can’t be racist against anything that doesn’t qualify as human
>>
>>17094002
Not racist, just don't like them
>>
Majority group will destroy the minority within the same space eventually. His parents are dumb, if they stayed in their home, he prob would've had 3 wives and died happily of old age, what a waste
>>
>>17093482

Dilly Hussain is an Islamist who openly admits that he hates the UK and is here to have as many children as possible to take over the country for Islam.
>>
>>17094020

Oi m8, you got a loicence for that looking back in anger?!
>>
>>17093482
Nope. The British people all committed suicide in the last 10 years by importing hundreds of millions of brown and black foreigners. In a few generations Britain will be a nation of brown mutts that collapses into a Brazil like hell hole.

Had they been racist they would not have destroyed themselves.
>>
>>17094046
Jews destoyed us
>>
>>17094040
I'm glad someone else has noticed this. How does this guy have any credibility and how does he work for a legit news publication (5 pillars)? The guy who runs 5 pillars btw, Sri Lankan Roshan Salih is an even more extreme Islamist than Dilly yet they are untouchable. Very strange.
>>
>>17094053
You're the same.
>>
>>17093482
ULLAH IN A BOX
>>
>>17094040
>>17094093
Britain sold its soul long ago, so it's no surprise they let these guys run about

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.