[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/hr/ - High Resolution

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 05.jpg (167 KB, 1066x1600)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
14 years ago I hosted a mushroom trip (liberty caps tea, for those interested) for a few of my friends and it turned out to be an epic one for many reasons, one we regularly talk about still today.

One of the reasons was that I had my PC set up with a projector on the living room wall and my desktop photo was of an extremely hot girl posing half nude in overalls. The boys kept drooling all night, heavily intoxicated. And it really stuck to their brain.

That desktop photo is long lost unfortunately but it was taken from this board (I used to always come here for fresh desktop material) and if you happen to remember one colorful photo of a tight, probably well breasted blonde broad then please post it!

Posting a random hot chick in overalls to start the thread.

TIA
>>
You're an idiot, fuck off with this request thread.
>>
>>4926343

shit man, so edgy. I thought summer was over?
>>
>>>/r/
>>
Gay, sucks, sage

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.