[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Start living from commission to commission
>Stop painting for my own enjoyment and pursue the "professional" look, painting goes from an art to a science.
>become super-critical about my own and other's paintings.
>Can no longer remember what I liked about painting, or about other people's paintings.

If you've been there, how did you get over it?
>>
how do I get there to where you're at rn first
as soon as I get there I'll work on the solution with you
>>
Take a break and just stare at nature
>>
>>7135221
Weed. Weed helps.
Weed + revisiting art you love especially helps.
The effect lasts for about a week, then I need more weed.
Try weed.
>>
>>7135221
Do you do horse anus commissions? I bet your doing horse anus commissions aren't you?
>>
Traditional art without aim to show it to anyone, and just take a break. Look up videos about flow and maybe you'll find out what makes you miserable.

Walking around nature everyday helps as well.
>>
wanna make a game with me?
>>
>>7136405
no
>>
>>7135734
??????
"become a degenerate"
>>
>>7135221
just draw for the right reasons when you can, which is literally always an option if you have working hands.

I drew this thing smorking a goint.
>>
>>7136429
The explanation here is that THC (and other cannabinoids) have a strong effect on the amygdala, which is a part of the brain that is largely responsible for the feeling of novelty/newness. Because THC and other cannabinoids bind more strongly with CB1 receptors than endocannabinoids (those your own body makes), it is easier to find something interesting/novel/exciting when under the influence of weed.
>>
>>7135221
>Start living from commission to commission
same bro, I feel you. I'm trapped doing coomer comms for money, but since last year, I've been working on my sfw portfolio, to hopefully send to companies.

for the past two months, I haven't gotten as many commissions as I'd wish, so the looming threat of having to go back to a 9/5 is settling in.
But I probably won't be doing that,fuck it. Still living at home, got not friends, no bitch and not money. Perfect time to Van Gogh the fuck out. Just paint. Just keep drawing.
it's all I ever wanted to do. It's who I am. If I might going to draw everyday, I might as well not live. But I will, God willing, and I will keep drawing.
>>
>>7136460
Thank you for lifting the stigma. Weed can be actually useful if you use it responsibly
>>
>>7136804
Post some of your stuff bro
>>
>>7136450
gIVE ME YOUR /DAD/ ACCOUNT FAGGOT, RAHHHH
>>
File: pepelick.png (472 KB, 580x563)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>7136804
post blog or some of the sexy coomer art, i need it for verification purposes...
>>
File: file.png (194 KB, 918x992)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>7136833
I dont use that shit
>>
>>7136804
How long it took you to make enough money regularly to live off coomart?
>>
>>7135221
I'm not there yet but I don't enjoy drawing already
>>
>>7135221
At least you're making money. I would have to pay people to look at my art

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.