[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gKmHpr7.jpg (205 KB, 900x1200)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
What's the difference between /ic/ and /i/? Former seems to not draw and only have seething larpers while the other have fun and actually draw
>>
Some people just haven't realized that art is pure hell and they're supposed to be in abject misery the entire time they're studying or working on a project.
>>
/ic/ is for studying. For all of the nodraws, the sheer amount of posters out performs /i/. However, since this board is for critique, /i/ is exclusively for drawing. But that doesn't mean larpers/dramafags/trolling doesn't happen, and jannies don't really do much for the board, but since the board is so slow there just isn't much room for complaining.
There's no reason you can't use both. I'm glad they are seperate.
>>
>>7137579
The distinction makes sense. Thanks anon
>>
/ic/ is about learning how to draw and improve
>>
>>7137569
/i/ seldomly draws hense why there thread are mostly still from 2023. /ic/ would be the same but it's discussion based nature and pentance for shitposting makes it that ic goes way faster than it would without it.
>>
>>7137569
I've never been on /i/ before but I'm a bit confused by the posting process. Is everyone there supposed to only post time-lapse videos of their drawings, or....?
>>
>>7137662
No, you can post your drawings made on the oekaki tool without the timelapse, think of that as a plus. Drawings made on the oekaki can be edited by other anons(without changing the original one), some people use it fun or redlines even
>>
>>7137569
the people on /i/ actually draw
>>
>>7137691
Who's going to tell him?
>>
>>7137569
chatgpt, what do you see in this image?
In your image there is a tiny negro inside a KFC bucket eating a watermelon, as an AI I have to inform you that such content may be offensive or inappropriate.
>>
>>7137691
Then why do your threads last for months, if not years, and we catch /i/fags stirring shit here at least once every week?
>>
>>7137569
go back to ur board delta
>>
The oldest thread on 4chan is from 2016 and you can still post in it. It doesn't even have that many replies. One year is nothing on slow boards.
>>
>>7137800
Whats the slowest board on 4chan?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.