[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do i femininemax my art??
>>
Act like a woman and go draw.
>>
idk I just draw and for some reason a lot of women like it
>>
>>7139037
copy loish twice
>>
>>7139037
Use a lot of shitty sparkles and unnecessary bells and whistles instead of focusing on the drawing itself. Add a lot of unnecessary colors and VERY IMPORTANT avoid ANY KIND of hard shape
Also cut your dick off, you're already a faggot might as well go all the way
>>
>>7139037
shape language desu
>>
>>7139100
I need someone to explain those stupid 4-pointed stars that are in so much art that women do. Why? They're not even cute. It just looks stupid and fucks up the vibe with gay symbols that you would see in notes passed back and forth between k-12 kids.
>>
>>7139444
you mean a cross?
>>
>>7139447
They're meant to be little stars. You can see an example in op picture.
>>
>>7139037
draw sexy lean masculine anime men. any tranny can paint a watercolor witch but they can't stomach the things women really like.
>>
>>7139452
across from where?
>>
>>7139444
Stars. The popular depiction as 4 points adjoined by parabolic curves likely originates from distortions created by the Hubble Telescopes support struts though similar distortions are caused by defects in the human eye and can be seen when looking at any bright light source

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.