[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3502.jpg (274 KB, 828x905)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
Does this mean you made it?
>>
>>7142311
It means your art is boring
>>
>>7142311
It means you should move on from being a Sakimeme clone.
Even SakimiChan art is different now.
>>
>>7142319
FPBP. It's not a compliment if someone says your art looks like AI. It means that you're failing to create something appealing.
>>
>48 hours sketching
>"digitally editing"
kike doublespeak
>>
>>7142311
>2010: You traced that
>2024: You prompted that
>>
certain subject matter and lighting is popular among ai users. on ic I got told my work looked ai in several different styles. If you are pro, you just get that now
>>
>>7142342
It is a compliment to your technical skill.
>>
>>7142311
It means it might as well be AI.

Glad I was not into boring air brushed, very tight rendering finishes even before AI art emerged
>>
>>7142311
Imagine over-rendering in 2024, salamichan and his copy-cats are on suicide watch and it makes me feel so good
>>
>>7142391
What is over rendering lmao, its not a real word. You cant over render something. Its either rendered or not. And sakimichan is not a good example because her pieces are fucking fast. Shes the opposite, efficient even. If by over doing something, you want to look at ruan jia. Theyre over detailed but not over rendered. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>7142375
Don't count your chickens. The latest midjourney stuff is getting good at mimicking all styles. You can just show it an image and say "make it like this style"
>>
It means you're soulless.
>>
>still learning to draw and paint because i cant afford a decent puter and a.i censors the dumbest most innocuous things.

I just finished a drawing that im suprised at by my level of quality, but after i finishes I said, "Fuck, this looks a.i." Well, least i have my psd files with the layers seperated. Ah well, on to the next one.
>>
being called out as using ai is a compliment. Begs cant even get recognition let alone attention
>>
>>7142402
POST IT
>>
>>7142402
>breaks chair
it was too good, it looked machine made.
>>
>>7142367
Not really. It's usually used to describe something uncanny, ingenuine, or insufficient. Gaudy enough to fool commoners, but breaks down completely under scrutiny.
>>
>digital
>>
Just return to traditional
>>
>>7142406
post work? on ic? are you crazy? who does that?
>>
>>7142423

yes, yes, yes, real artists
>>
>>7142311
Lots of technical skill yet no SOVL
>>
>over_rendered_armyguy
jpg
>>
File: 1695284456450153.png (33 KB, 425x478)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>7142423
Here you got anon. I made this a while back. always remember to post your work, no matter how bad it is.
>>
>>7142416
Maybe usually. I've seen good art dismissed as ai too though.
>>
>>7142311
I've been accusing my own work of being AI whenever I see it posted on 4chan, it works surprisingly often.
>>
>>7142311
twitter "artists" spend 30 mins shitting out traced/photobashed paint overs of flavor of the month trash. its insulting to AI comparing their half assed coomer bait to the AI art.
>>
>>7142391
lol are you retarded, a newfag or both? sakimi has been a multimillionaire for years, and her "over rendering" was so fast and efficient people were coming up with conspiracy theories on how she manages it despite her posting videos of every piece showing she finishes in hours
she literally has hundreds if not thousands of videos showing she doesn't "over render" anything, it's a one and done unless she fucks up
>>
>>7142457
The power of soft brushes.
>>
>>7142311
No, it means your work looks like derivative spam.
>>
>>7142439
That's more of an indictment of your own taste
>>
>>7142515
Not really. It was a Tatsuykuki Tanaka pic fwiw
>>
>NO YOURE SHIT THAT WHY YOURE HUMAN GARBAGE, YOUR ART IS SHIT ARRRGHH FEEL BAD PLEASE FEEL BAD

You guys are sad.
>>
>>7142517
Not surprised "DUDE GREEBLES LMAO" read as AI to some
>>
Who cares nigga? The internet is a joke. AI didn't kill art, but it did make anyone else's opinion about your practice entirely meaningless. Draw because you like to. Any other reason means you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>7142395
Over rendering is making 2D art look like ray traced gamer graphics. Back then renaissance art wasn't over rendered, it was a reflection of reality that didn't nor was expected to be photo genic, but appealing via paint strokes to feel the form. Now it's just 3D model looking garbage that Sakimachan started and now all Aislop has that exact Artstation corpo look that smoothbrained normies think is good art. It's trash. The less texture you feel from the artist's own hands, the more soulless it objectively is at this point.
>>
>>7142311
>Does this mean you made it?
No, it means the replies are AI-generated.

>>7142319
>It means your art is boring
No, it means the "critic" is a braindead NPC who is incapable of coming out with his own opinion and can only parrot whatever is the "current thing"

>>7142338
>It means you should move on from being a Sakimeme clone.
No it doesn't because "LoOkS lIkE aI" applies indiscriminately to everything not just sakimeme.

>>7142319
>It's not a compliment if someone says your art looks like AI. It means that you're failing to create something appealing.
Yes it IS a compliment, because it means the "critic" is incapable of explaining what's wrong with it, so he went for the lowest-effort reply that is sure to win because it bears no risk of being falsified.

"Looks like" in general is the laziest, bottom-of-the-barrel kind of criticism, and "Looks like AI" is laziest, bottom-of-the-barrel kind of "Looks like"
>>
File: 1152911.jpg (153 KB, 600x932)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>7142355
ur post is good kid, have an upvote. can you post similar post in grug terms of view? grug wall art caveman meme I mean.
>>
>>7142311
Kinda. Now you gotta figure out how to make your artwork stand out and clearly only you would ever come up with.
>>
>>7144614
Any innovation made by human will be scraped and copied by AI an a few hours. Wasted energy and talent just to feed skynet in order further destroy you. Sory for ze bad English I am Japanese.
>>
>>7142437
>always remember to post your work, no matter how bad it is.
Honestly? Based.
>>
>>7142457
>>7142395
Your tears are delicious, not my fault that you have shit taste, enjoy getting replaced lmao
>>
>>7145251
you're the one crying about a multimillionaire on /ic/ lol
>>
>>7145320
Crying? I already said that i'm enjoying seeing you getting replaced, well it's no surprise you can't read well i mean you find salamichan's work appealing lol
>>
>>7145379
where did I call it appealing, illiterate pajeet? qq more lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.