[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1683641001996890.jpg (174 KB, 752x685)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Yet another night of me meticulously imagining an animated movie with vivid visuals and fully fleshed out story.

Yet another night of me realizing I will never have the time or money to make any of it real.

Is there a more hopeless feeling /ic/? I turn 28 this year and I just can't spend hours studying and grinding like I used to. Each year I have less time to dedicate to animation. I fucking wish I could live my 20's again and just dedicate a whole decade to my magnum opus. It's fucking over though as I'm fated to wage and make a family through my 30's and 40's. The ideas will remain in my head forever and no one else will see them.

Anyways here's this cute dog for reading my blog.
>>
Why does everyone want to do it all solo? How come nobody collaborates?
>Well I'd rather spend 3 years alone on a four minute pilot that gets instantly forgotten in a week or buried by the algorithm.
>>
>>7147224
Collaborating (with talented people) requires money and clout.
>>
>>7147225
>Collaborating (with talented people) requires money and clout.
No. It requires some skill and hard work.
>>
>>7147120
just make it with ai
>>
>>7147299
While you're posting that just to be a cheeky cunt, I do think that animation is one industry that will benefit greatly from AI (if it stops being shit anyway).
>>
>>7147120
You’re not special. You’re a faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.