[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ArtStyle.png (818 KB, 1880x1043)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
I think I just found the best video that explains how to find your art style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd-5U5zLM1s
>>
>>7148435
Bump
>>
>>7148435
having one art style is gay. Dont lock yourself into one style and you'll develop a handful of really cool ones and find it easier to learn new things
>>
>>7148435
Amazing video
>>
>>7148435
I've never understood why people want to "find their artstyle".
>>
>>7149481
it's also weird to me
seems like a distraction trying to be a special snowflake instead of putithat effort into your craft
>>
>>7149481
people care more about their identity aka how theyre percieved and crafting the perfect perception of themselves rather than just doing the shit that interest them
>>
Nice video I subbed, but obligatory next time buy an ad please
>>
What does having a style even mean? You draw how you draw. It's a combination of what you know ans what you like. You don't find anything. You just learn and look and then when you draw you get a combination of what you know ans what you like to look at

Simple as.
>>
>>7148435
stop taking art advice from begs
>>
>bait title that will attract /begs/ and children
>social media is so bad, amiright kids (also check me out on IG!!)
>the secret answer is "dopamine detox", same pseudo science slop as every self help video

good luck with your youtube career, bro. you'll fit right in

(sorry, im feeling really destructive today, im sure you a nice person)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.