[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe.png (320 KB, 1080x1080)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>
>>7149144
excuse me sir, pepe is a copyrighted property owned by Matt Furie

what kind of world is this where people just copy each other's art work? well /ic/?
>>
>>7149183
copyright law shouldn't exist, or trademarks, or patents, or plagiarism, or anything of that matter, your not entitled to a thought or part of the universe just because you claim to be the first and only one who should use it.
>>
>>7151631
Your mother is my intellectual property, beglet.
>>
>>7151631
you're only saying this because you're a loser who never made anything good on his own.
>>
>>7151635
grandpa?
>>
>>7151641
You're only saying this because you feel insecure about creating something good once and not being able to keep up to those who use your ideas and methods.
>>
Worthless thread
>>
>>7151681
i'm interested in making original art, not xeroxing other people, learning from others is good for practice, but if that's all you do, frankly your art is worthless rubbish and you need to go for some soul searching for why you even do this damn thing to begin with.
>>
>>7151796
art is about deriving from your own experiences and visions to bring forth something from inside of oneself, if you can't do that, bro, you ain't a fucking artist. put some sweat and blood and real pain into it or shut the fuck up and go put your stupid frog up yer own arsehole, lobotomite
>>
>>7149144
Adorable I give you 3 pepe coin for it.
>>
>>7149144
thats not pepe, thats apu. uncultured swine
>>
>>7149144
He glows, I like :)
>>
File: pepe.jpg (63 KB, 678x467)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>:)
:)
pleace phosho this into something good
>>
Good morning I hate women, I wish they all died suddenly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.