[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Bad anatomy by a artist I like
>Stylaization
>Bad anatomy by artists I don't like
>They're a hack
You troglodytes do this with everything and I hope you all burn in hell for it.
>>
>>7158603
U do realize theres multiple people here with competing views?
You must be retarded if you think anyone here is going to unanimously agree on anything besides the fact that youre a nigger
>>
>>7158603
bad anatomy is a faggoty nitpick at some point. If the art looks good, it looks good, and the i dotters just have bad taste
>>
>>7158603
OP is a retard
>>7158615
>unanimously agree on anything besides the fact that youre a nigger
OP is 100% a nigger
>>
>>7158603
There's an aesthetic to good and bad.
>>
>>7158603
OP must be underage to be this retarded
>>
Why do you care at all about anatomy being unrealistic if it looks good? Are you training to get a job in medical illustration? It's literally insignificant otherwise. If it looks good, it is good. It's art, not mathematics. If you want it to look good and be realistic or accurate, then you can do that. If you want it to look good and be cartoony or unrealistic, you can do that.

You guys see everything as a pissing contest, it's so sad to see people here value social hierarchy over the love of art.
>>
>>7158603
Define its bad anatomy or appeal your searching for OP

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.