[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is upgrading to CSP v2 or v3 worth it?

Ends today and I'm unsure
>>
>(((subscriptions)))
>>
>>7211104
apparently you can just get the standalone upgrade on desktop

the subscription thing still retarded though
>>
I don't use CSP but for that price I'm tempted to buy it just to have a perpetual license I can fall back to if I ever ditch PS.
>>
it's free on chinese forums
>>
>>7211070
Did they finally fix brush engine performance issues? Is it still the only major art program that lags and limps like an injured dog the moment you make a 500px stroke? Ye? Then what's the point in upgrading. I swear I'd be so mad if I actually bought this shit software instead of pirating.
>>
>>7211070
No.

t. I have ver 3. It does not have enough updates that's worth shelling out a discounted full price software. The only reason why I gave is because my license was the Pro version 1.0, and I've started doing a bit of animation here and there and bought the EX version last sales. If all you do is drawing, then no. If you're already making money out of art though then whatever lol one commission is going to cover the cost of it anyway.
>>
Is always online still forced? I've read they changed to two weeks, I think, if you bought the permanent license.
>>
>>7211233
which ones anon?
>>
>>7211616
bbs.itzmx.com/thread-105948-1-1.html
this is the source of all CSP cracks
>>
>>7211689
Thanks brother
>>
>>7211070
>CSP v2
does it use more than a single cpu core? if not then its not worth paying
>>
>>7211117
Since Adobe is getting sued any chance of csp get rape in the ass?
>>
>>7211511
But anon your still going pay for if your on version 1 you have buy version 2 then 3.
>>
>>7212559
I bought another license. The old license now sits on my laptop if I need to travel. The new license is for my main workstation.
>>
>>7212557
What are you even planning to sue them for lol.
>>
>>7212579
>brought another license
holy shit anon stop being a fucking paypig to these fucking jews.
>>
>>7211070
Can you still use v1 if you buy the upgrade? 2 and 3 don't open on Linux
>>
>>7212587
Being asian.
>>
>>7212748
How are you using 1.x on Linux?
Which distro/wine version?
>>
>>7212763
Just the lutris script on Manjaro and steam os
>>
>>7212763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDfKwF19wOA found this actually today. Super easy and appears to work with version 2.x as well (but not 3 yet)

This is actually way better than what I'm doing cause a few of his features work that don't for me.
>>
>Is there a discounted upgrade for Ver. 1 > Ver. 3.0?
>We recommend that Ver. 1 perpetual license users buy the Update Pass (annual) to access the latest versions at a lower price. It is not possible to upgrade directly from Ver. 1 to Ver. 3.0 (perpetual version, one-time payment), so either purchase the Update Pass or purchase the Ver. 1 > Ver. 2.0 discounted upgrade and then the Ver. 2.0 > Ver. 3.0 discounted upgrade to get Ver. 3.0.

Man, fuck this shit.
>>
>paying for photoshop
>>
>>7212663
I am making money out of art so I just treat it as work expenses
>>
>>7213157
Does it improve performance?
>>
>>7212557
Adobe is getting sued because they charge you hundreds of dollars to cancel a subscription and don't tell you about it before hand. CSP doesn't do that, but they do all the other shitty stuff Adobe does.
>>
>>7211689
What's the password?
>>
>>7213488
Nah they tried to put in AI slop features and then immediately backtracks when people started complaining. Celsys dont really have a spine like jewish Adobe does.
>>
>>7213378
Actually it got a bit worse. 2.0 was best.
>>
>>7213571
www.itzmx.com iirc
>>
>>7212587
Making program unless without a internet connection.

After version 1 you need to "verify" your license by connecting online which they did not tell you when version 2 came out.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.