[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fengzhu2.jpg (29 KB, 206x320)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Look, anon
You can make finished work while currently a /beg/ but that only works for school children. As an adult you have limited time and spending it wisely means getting out of beg as quickly as possible. Once you’re high int level then by all means do less fundies and more projects. Problem is most of /ic/ isn’t even high /int/ thus wasting your time drawing useless anime girl on white background only delays you getting to a high professional grade of ability. You’re a grown adult, not some child who gives his finished doodle to his mom to put on the fridge.

Take the hard pill to swallow, sit down and go through your fundies with serious intent.
>>
Feng Zhu gives bad advice for anyone who isn't doing environmental concept art.
>>
FENG ZHU vs PETER HAN
WHO WINS
>>
>>7213053
Says who?
>>
>>7213071
Han easy
>>
>>7213046
Finishing work and getting sincere critique will advance you much faster than drawing a million boxes like a retard.
And you also won't become a schizophrenic permabeg loser like all the retards trying to speedrun drawing.
>>
>>7213071
Feng smacks him without question
>>
>>7213071
Feng Zhu is a better background and prop artist but Peter Han is the better character and animal artist.
>>
>>7213053
said no one ever
>>
>>7213071
Me
>>
>>7213046
>Just grind exercises
How can I apply them and see my growth if I do not attempt to make artwork and find where my dissatisfaction is with it? How can I see that I haven't mastered X skill just because I can flawlessly copy the reference material if I don't try it out myself?
>>
>>7213071
APPLES VS ORANGES
WHO WINS
>>
>>7213046
Good Day Feng.
>>
>>7213073
>>7213110
if you took his advice literally you'd never learn figure drawing
>>
File: file.png (533 KB, 592x700)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>7213046
>>
Isn't his entire school about doing completed projects that take 20-30 hours?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.