[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HAH!.jpg (273 KB, 2000x2000)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
Have any of you considered using a prostate vibrator to stimulate your dopamine centers while studying? I used to be prescribed adderall but recently started tapering off to reset my tolerance but have found it hard to concentrate and have been brainstorming ideas of how to incentivize my brain to study. Thx for advice x
>>
File: 1694676845637293.png (43 KB, 640x449)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>
>>7213568
>Have any of you considered using a prostate vibrator to stimulate your dopamine centers while studying?
I have!
Turns out that good ones that will be comfortable while you're sitting at your desk are fairly expensive. Same with chastity cages to stop myself from excess masturbation.
Luckily more mundane ways of making art (like joining a community of artists, gamification) were working for me.
>>
>>7213594
>ways of making art
ways of making art *fun
>>
I did but my bf got jealous
>>
I use dynamite to get me off.

Ten to fifteen feet off. More with a good headwind.
>>
>>7213594
Gamification and drawing with other people is very fun. The only issue is /ic/ seems to do everything but draw. The shape threads are barely touched. I wish there were more community challenges as well. Also when you used one did you find that it was more like a manageable stimulation or did it just put you in too aroused of a state to focus properly?
>>
>>7213568
>reset my tolerance
Only someone with ADHD could think of something so stupid and convince themselves it's a great idea.

Just switch up your meds for a bit, dumbass.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.