[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fug.jpg (1.82 MB, 2850x2625)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
Well, /ic/, did I fuck this perspective up?
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (194 KB, 357x430)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>7214078
The gun on the left you mean (from the viewer's perspective)? Looks ok to me, I tried to do a basic drawover and to me it looks like the barrel goes slightly too much to the left, might just be me though. The other AK looks fine, only thing looking slightly off is the detail of the mag near the bottom of it, which almost makes it look like the mag is being viewed slightly from below, it's only an optical illusion of course I doubt it was intentional but the effect is, to my eyes, still there.

Speaking of gun barrels, I draw guns too for fun and what I do to draw barrels is, instead of drawing parallel lines right off the bat, when doing the construction I first draw a "spiral" going outwards from the base of the barrel, this spiral is narrowest at the base and gets larger the closer it gets to the viewer. This method gives me a bit more consistent results, works for me anyway and it's the one I used in pic rel

Other than that, cool soldier dude, dude, he even walks on metal stilts instead of feet, that's pretty metal. Solid linework too, has a certain angular feel to it that I dig. Keep up the good work anon
>>
File: 2702r3us5w8d1.png (196 KB, 975x1048)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>7214169
Alright, I'll get on making those corrections, thanks for the advice and compliments!
>>
>>7214442
Anytime bro, good luck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.