[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6206.jpg (433 KB, 1576x2100)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
I’m fairly new to CSP. I accidentally moved something around and now the vector layer button is gone. Can anyone of you chads help me get it back so I don’t have to go to redd it? Please :( I already set the workspace to default but it’s still gone
>>
>>7214527
lol brotha made a whole thread for this
>>
>>7214527
Did you move the layer menu around at all? Try extending the length of the window like you would with file explorer and see if that helps
>>
>>7214527
Why does yours look like that? My layer button is at the bottom of the window.
>>
>>7214540
I’m new at it, sorry. And I despise reddit so I thought I’d ask here instead.

>>7214542
I want it back in that command bar, but nothing I do works :( I don’t even know what to type into google to ask for help
>>
>>7214527
>I already set the workspace to default but it’s still gone
Did that move things back into their original place, or not?
I looked it up for you, and it seems it's likely because your layer window is too thin, so enlarge it.

Anyway, in the meantime, you can just right/alt click (or click on the hamburger icon in the top left corner of the window) and make your vector layers that way.
>>
>>7214555
Resolved, lengthening the tab worked, it was too narrow. I can kiss you anon!!!!!
>>
Huh, I was going to say that you accidentally dragged it into a different menu. That happens to me sometimes with my brushes, I'll move my pen and brush it against the tablet, and it'll pick up one of my brushes and drop it into another group. Really fucking annoying, now I'm paranoid and careful. Is there a menu lock feature, actually? Never looked it up but it'd help.
>>
I though /ic/ was all about gatekeeping the knowledge and letting crabs be crabs?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.