[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1003.jpg (410 KB, 1081x1318)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
I made these a month ago on Roblox free draw, sorry it’s not what people will call actual good art but I like it.
>>
>>7223273
>roblox
>my sona
You need to be 18 or older to post here
>>
FUCK OFF GABE
>>
cute! my sona is a tiger as well, i don't really see people with them so it's cool to see here :)
>>
>>7223273
Looks like saberspark lol
>>
>>7223273
are you a child or a predator?
>>
>>7223285
RWABSC
>>
what the FUCK is "sona"?
>>
Ruben sim is making a video on you as we speak
Jokes aside, it's too hot for roblox don't show women with cleavage and skin tight clothes with fully bare thighs to kids
>>
>>7223273
This is just fucking saborspark
>>
>>7223358
The first today but the second tomorrow
>>
>>7223358
Either
Child that turns into predator
Or
Predator that turns kids into future pedophiles
>>
File: 20240706_105830.jpg (1.66 MB, 3000x4000)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
Its fine,for what itvis: a character study.,and I would advise drawing the character more to feel comfortable producing her look,and experiment with her look in subsequent undertakings. I have invented several characters for a story that the only criteria is doing "enough" to compel the story along,both artwise and writing. I drew the one with the cornrows and center floppy mohawk specifically for the character, she is a water witch,and being an otter,has affinity with water. So in water, her hair strands balloon out from interwoven pockets of air,and she looks like a man o' war when doing her magic,crest high and tentacles spread menacingly. You should think about such details when you are forging your own OC. The story on a whole is an excuse to write about this time period to carve into stone its history, manners,and customs when the world was markedly different. Exploring panel layouts,rough poses,and laying out foreshadowing for future plot development,with the added challenge of fitting it into the premade panels of the comic diary I am drawing that in.

You have a character. Have her doing things,interacting with her world. This will force you to think all that up,but over time. A little bit of lore is enough per drawing. Let this be your next drawing:

She is sitting by herself at a small table,having tea,with a teapot and matching cup.
>>
>>7223517
That's alot of text for saying to draw the character more and have fun with it
Though your tip with character design is also interesting
What I also like to do is play dress up with a character just to see how suitable they are for freely projecting stuff on
Classic getups I like are stuff like cavemen, wealthy person or just cuter ways of drawing them
>>
mm big fat tittays

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.