[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Clip Studio is doing a Humble Bundle with a lot of extra shit.
Worth it?

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/clip-studio-creativity-collection-paint-draw-illustrate-software?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=takeover&hmb_campaign=clipstudiojuly24_home
>>
they usually do 50% off. If you can get the program for less I guess it's worth if you were going to buy it anyways. I own it but just use Krita anyways soo... Up to preference I guess. The extra shit doesnt really matter to most I would say.
>>
>>7237422
99% of people aren't going to make use of those extra assets. My answer is a resolute no. Get it when it's 50% off from the official website.
>>
>>7237422
>12 month license
Aiyeee
>>
>>7237422
you can pirate all of these for free
>>7237474
and keep them forever

in my experience clip studio is as usable as a legit one if you already have an account and have owned a previous version, it lets you download online assets without issue

Also, simply buying a 12 month license on their site is actually cheaper
>>
You had me excited until I saw it's not a life time license and nowhere near as good as the 60% off I just missed a couple weeks ago. I'm good.
>>
>>7239296
followup on this
i used to have 2.0 pro and then pirated ex and it worked completely fine with everything transferring, thats where my experience with it was coming from
so now i decided to pirate 3.0 and the installer literally explicitly says it is updating my older version, works flawlessly with everything transferring
god bless celsys
>>
>>7237422
Where can I still buy the Manga Studio CD?
I don't need all the bullshit updates, I just wanna a single payment program that actually fucking works.
>>
>>7237422
>"Pay what you want!"
>Enter $5
>"Please enter more than $45."
It's not "pay what you want" then, is it?

>>7239321
>I just wanna a single payment program that actually fucking works.
Clip studio does offer that. You can either do a cheap subscription, or a more expensive single purchase.
There's also the Affinity suite.
Granted, who knows what these companies will do in the future? They start start only offering subscription services, but they're decent options for now at least.
>>
I bought it. The brushes are pretty nice.
>>
I wish ipad was a single purchase and not a sub, but it is what it is. Can you choose an ipad license in this bundle or is it PC only?
>>
>>7240319
The 12 month license works for iPad.
>>
>>7239314
where did you find 3.0? i was looking for a torrent couple months ago but i guess it wasn't there yet
>>
>>7240347
look through all the sites on leddit piracy megathread
>>
>>7237422
Not nearly worth it, they do 50% off sales 4 times a year like clockwork and you can get it for $12 during those times. You will never make use of most of the extra materials.
>>
After the Adobe fiasco I only trust Krita and Blender
>>
>>7237422
CSP Pro is pretty much useless for an animator like me because its frame limit.
>annual subscription
Fucking yikes.
Guess I'll just continue using the old version. Doesn't look like they added any worthwhile animation-related feature anyway.
>>
>>7240751
GOOD MORNING SIRS
>>
Can anybody here who has used both cracked and uncracked say if there is a noticeable difference in processing speed? Apparently, the cracked version lags because of the way the crack works.
>>
Bump
>>
>>7241849
Would like to know this as well, i currently have 1.something pro ex ver installed and wanted to install the free 2.0 ver at the same time for color mixing features without messing up the store downloading.
>>
>>7237422
If it was Ex I'd say yes, but only giving Pro is a jew move

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.