[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ryruruyrry7r.png (717 KB, 616x830)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
Talent is a meme and used by lazy whiners looking for an excuse to not draw
>>
>>7239476
soul
soulless
>>
>>7239476
>Talent is a meme
Unfortunately talent is real, plenty of scientific proof out there about it.
Talent isn't a magic skill tho, anyone can improve at any skill, even talentless hacks, talent is a mix of exp boost and some sort of level cap remover, they also give extra levels from the get got.
Basically talent is a cheat code but you still have to grind to level up.
>Talentless artist start at level 1 and they can only level up until level 60
>Talented artist start at level 16(1+15) and they can level until level 99
Your picrel took 10 years, a talented artist would reach that skill level within 2 years.
>>
File: gbgh4645.jpg (35 KB, 640x488)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>7239488
>soul
>soulless
>>
>>7239505
no nose, no soul
>>
As ALWAYS the drawing hasnt progressed at ALL. You know what has progressed? THE FUCKING BUDGET!
It is alwaws like this

>Left: Pencil on paper doodle teehee im so bad at drawing :( ;_;

>Right: Digital turd that has been polished for hours, using all the digital tools like control + z, line stabilizer, unlimited color palette

Fucking FAGGOT it is not even the same fucking midia at this point. It is like me posting a picture of a stale loaf of bread then a burger with all the toppings and shit
>LOOK GUISE MY COOKING SKILLS HAVE IMPROVED SO HECKIN MUCH

FUCK YOU
POST A PENCIL ON PAPER DRAWING TO SEE IF YOU REALLY PROGRESSED.
>>
>learned how to draw
>forgot how to speak japanese
at what cost...
>>
>>7239499
So basically, talented people not only have a natural kind of hyperfocus on what they are attracted to, but their own beings function unconsciously in a way that resonates with it. Now I know why people often labeled geniuses as insane or eccentric.
>>
>>7239476
You will never convince the Autistic ADHD shitheads of /ic/, they will forever wait for the Esoteric Magic Art Instruction that will teach them overnight to become Master Illustrator
>>
>>7239476
mid/beg/ trash
SOVL
>>
>>7239513
Unfuthoooomably based.
>>
>>7239476
What killed his oda style?
>>
>>7239513
ctrl Z is the great equalizer between talented and untalented people. If I have to undo one million times when someone else just draws it the first time, then that's fine. my life is already a grind.
>>
File: Siemiradski_Fackeln.jpg (919 KB, 4000x1710)
919 KB
919 KB JPG
>Talent is a meme

sure is, bud
>>
>>7241011
>picrel
both were done in 1 hour by either artist, btw
>>
>>7241016
>both were done in 1 hour by either artist, btw
pyw nodraw.
>>
File: IMG_1481.jpg (3.52 MB, 2880x4320)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB JPG
>>7241021
10 hour study

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.