[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (36).jpg (38 KB, 739x415)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
I got accused of using AI art because it "looks like ai". I had some recordings that I could show to show I drew it myself but that apearently isn't enough proof because I could have traced AI art and recorded that. So how are you suposed to beat AI allegations now? The guy fucked off eventually but I want to have proof in case it happens again.

I ran it through AI detectors and as expected it got like 0.1% chance of ai but I don't think that's accurate enough to use as proof. Is the only option to just ignore these people or to try and draw in a style that doesn't "look like ai"?
>>
>>7240949
Crappy AI art looks soulless because 90+% of the people making it use prompts like "bestquality" which filter it to art made by the most soulless, boring, likes-chasing artists online who long sold themselves (and any chance of being called "great") out to the altar of mediocre mass-appeal, wasting their skills.
All that crappy AI art looks inauthentic because it is trained on inauthentic art.

Basically you just have to make what you actually want and stop masking, it will not be accused of being AI then.
>>
i draw in front of people
>>
By drawing in same style as all my other works
>>
>>7240949
PYW, it’s difficult to judge what you can change to avoid looking like AI. When I look at art online AI stuff is pretty easily distinguishable from the rest, so a few key points that jump out:

>Pinup pose
Think girls posing for a camera. Most AIfags don’t bother with messing around poses, so girls standing in place with an arm slightly veering forward is 99% of what you’ll see. Most of the time it will generate the easiest the most basic interpretation of any pose since it’s how it’d look like in most of it’s database too, so maybe push more complex stuff in that regard.

>Expression and face
Overdone blush and makeup, a slightly pouty expression or blank smile is also most of what you’ll see. You could try drawing more crazy expressions or using gesture accordingly, as AI struggles with fitting body expression a lot.

>Style
The current trendy styles (Think ASK or maybe Rei) are 100% aped by AI and by that extent, trying to study them could lead to unfortunately picking up on the same visual language as AI.

>Subject
Popular gacha, vtubers, plain anime girls are also now relegated to AIslop factories. I subconciously don’t even bother looking at generic anime pinups or coom because of its implications. It’s time to get creative for us.

>Constant visual noise
Because of the way AIfags produce the slop, there’s a consistent lack of breathing room for the eye on higher-resolution pictures as the AI will generate a lot of details portion-by-portion regardless of if it’s needed or not.

As for how to avoid further accusations, posting studies and offering PSD files *might* do the trick?
>>
>>7240949
The only way is to have a camera above your shoulder or something to show the entire process of you drawing something from start to finish. But you can still be accused that you were looking at a reference on your monitor to the side or whatever else. And also you have AI video getting better and better so... it's over.
>>
draw on pen and paper
reject the stylus
return to graphite
>>
Have a body of work to compare it to.
>>
I swear is this a copy paste thread pretty sure I already seen this shit 5 times already. Fuck off nigga
>>
>>7240988
I've seen a lot of trad work that is clearly copied from AI, including finding one username on the midjourney discord and finding his prompt lol.
>>
There's pages that let you record your drawings, like pixiv's sketch
You go "live", select the tab you want to record (like your softwarre), and when you are done, it automatically creates a low res step-by-step gif/mp4 that you can post/save
You can also record yourself with obs or some bullshit but this thing does it all for you
>>
>>7241126
Can you post it? Please
>>
Just post the sketch. I have seen many artists do it. Share the process.
>>
>>7241141
was over a year ago. It was posted here irrc, this guy claimed to have had work accepted into a gallery show and the photos were these pencil drawings taped to a wall.
>>
>>7240949
Use a non-AI reference and show them that.
>>
>>7240949
>I got accused of using AI
90% of people who say this have never been accused of using ai. they just think its a flex to say they have
>>
>>7241262
I've posted work traced from AI on /ic/, received critique on it but no one called me out.
That's a flex.
>>
>>7241268
>traced
>>
>>7240988

>it's getting better
>it's over

over for who?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.