[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Im not sure where else to ask this, in Blender 2D how do I stop my strokes from auto filling? I made most of the animation with Fill disabled and now that I want to use it everythings oddly filled
>>
>>7241324
No idea how blender works but maybe here?
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/grease_pencil/modes/draw/tools/fill.html
>>
>>7241324
It'd be better to ask the board that's all about 3D modeling, /3/.
This said, have you tried making your fill behind your line drawing? I'm not all that well acquainted with blender, and even less so with grease pencil, so I'm just going for an obvious fix here.
>>
>>7241335
Thank you, going over it a few times to see if or what I missed

>>7241336
I asked 3D the same question, nothing so far yet. And the fill layer is okay but drawing with the pencil naturally fills as I draw
>>
Check the material you're using for the grease pencil, it will have a separate field for the line color and fill color. Then you can disable fill by unchecking it's box
>>
>>7241522
That works to make it normal, but then I can't use the fill tool. I'm not sure why they grouped the Fill tool and Line Fill

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.