[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1ad - Copy (4).jpg (122 KB, 1100x663)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Starting a cubicle wagie job soon, looking for high art edits to use as an office deco. Anything similar that you would recommend retards?
>>
hell no, you're gonna get cancelled and fired for hanging up a picture like that
>>
>>7241338
no amount of art is going to remedy the fact you are about to join normie central. In fact it might make it worse if you are looking to avoid small talk. I can already picture this
>''wow anon you sure have a lot of art here, you like drawing''?
>yes
>''I have 2 kids, one 4 and other 5, they LOOOVE finger painting; they are basically artists already''
>uhmm
Just act as boring as possible and you will avoid any normie intereactions.
>>
File: kek.jpg (51 KB, 522x587)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>7241338
When I was a wagie I used to draw during downtime, a guy saw my shitty drawings and he recommended that I pursue art professionally, he's probably joking or maybe not but that inspired me.
That was 10 years ago, nowadays I'm a professional artist and my own boss.
>>
>>7241338
>cubicle wage job
don't even bother decorating. or doing anything.
>>
>>7241338
The only thing you should be decorating a cubicle with is a pipe bomb
>>
File: 1708104930772117.jpg (93 KB, 700x1191)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Why does everyone here hate working so much?
>>
>>7241635
beats me. why would I want to make art when I could be slinging hash browns? That anime girl seems to be enjoying herself though.
>>
>>7241635
I don't. Today I got a +25% raise (software engineer).
I sometimes draw anatomy and do studies during my down times. Hands, cloth folds, bone structures. Don't have much time to do art in my daily life desu, but honestly, having a stable job right now beats the uncertainty of an art career. If I ever get good then maybe, but for now I'm happy being a hobbyist and employed somewhere that appreciates me and doesn't exploits me.
At home I draw anime girls in skimpy clothes, but I feel revealing that publicly would kinda kill me socially.
>>
>>7241349
100% the people who get it wouldn't give af and the people who don't think it's just a weird poster and those are the exact people you wouldn't explain it to.
>>
>>7241635
Because people here think they'll get by in life by playing the lottery. They see someone mixing discipline with work ethic and talent then say they got lucky when they're successful. The honest truth is most people are lazy. Simple as.
>>
>>7241635
Cause they’re lazy degenerate faggots.

I mean if I could get by without working, I wouldn’t. Why the fuck do I wanna bust my ass to make some other dickhead who doesn’t give a shit about me rich? If all my needs were met without working, I would sit around all day every day doing the things that make me happy. Why would anyone choose otherwise?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.