[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1hx5mc.jpg (138 KB, 748x578)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Learning to draw something from "books" is pathetic. They only teach all you SHEEPS things that you can directly observe in real life by yourself. Quit living in another man's world and use your own analytical skills!
>>
>>7241930
Nigga im blind I cant observe shit
>>
File: lol.jpg (41 KB, 554x554)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>7241930
I have to agree with you OP the art fundamentals are just imitations of real life ingredients but in 2D instead of 3D.
Animation is just an exaggerated, over the top version of real life movement.
It's all an illusion and books & video courses are a huge waste of time because not only you'll forget 99.9% of what you learned in a few months but whatever you learned is just a cash grab.
Retards like picrel think that they're better than a video game addict or Netflix junkie but they're marginally better than them.
True success is all about luck, if you decided to buy virtual coins in 2010 and sell them in 2013, you didn't read a book about this or watch a video course, you just felt like buying garbage and selling gold, you got lucky.
It's the same for the dot-com bubble.
Being smart helps a little but it's ultimately about luck.
>>
>Disregard the last 700 years of artistic theory
>Just throw shit at a wall and see what sticks
Good luck with that
>>
>>7241930
Reading a book every now and then won't hurt you though
>>
>>7241930
so now I need to be a fucking analyst? You said anyone can learn to draw, stop fucking moving the goal posts.
>>
>>7241958
>True success is all about luck
And luck is all about seizing agency.
Therefore, success comes to those who take ownership of their life and surf the wave rather than struggling against it.
>>
>>7242436
>A person of high energy inevitably seizes agency and gains competence, drawing more
>>
>>7241930
Correct, we should not use the wheel invented by others, each and every single one should invent the wheel all over again on their own.
>>
>>7241981
>>7242466
these kek
books record what works and how to work it
OP = gayniggerfaggot as always
>>
we should rebuild our body of scientific observations while we're at it
>>
>>7241930
pyw
>>
>>7242466
Everyone already has to reinvent drawing for themselves, though. No one in all of human history has managed to explain how to draw.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.