[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: warholmeth.jpg (438 KB, 3200x3163)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
Which drugs actually help you draw better? Alcohol is good for gesture and shit for everything else, weed makes you think you are an art god but you produce slop, I assume amphetamines turns you into a perspective virtuoso.
>>
>>7242193
pic looks like 2x2 pop art
>>
>>7242193
if it was sustainable (both for your health and financially) i would take adderall every single fucking day. i have a low tolerance to substances to begin with but i took it once, drew for like 5-6 hours and it felt like it was an hour
>>
>>7242220
Because it is Warhol's, you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>7242193
I tried to sketch something while on MDMA. I couldn't keep focus and couldn't even fucking start the drawing.
>>
>>7242193
Why do all Asian dictators have shitty hairstyles?
>>
>>7242193
Kratom makes drawing 20x easier and fun. Caffeine is excellent too. Weed makes you draw like shit but it's fun and everyone should have a DUDE WEED session once in a while.
>>
nicotine helps you focus and retain learned information, so if youre doing a study, having a nicotine pouch in will help you in the long term
weed helps me imagine more vividly and focus more but i know it makes a lot of people less focused so it might be more dependent on the person. low doses are good for this, too much and it impairs fine motor control
>>
>>7242233
Get an ADHD diagnosis they're giving them out like candy especially when you already have evidence of it working as it should
>>
File: IMG_8918.gif (519 KB, 220x124)
519 KB
519 KB GIF
The most productive I ever was as an artist was when I combined 10mg Adderall with weed. The adderall gives you focus and lets you sit there for hours on end without taking a break. The downside is it usually kills your creativity and makes you feel a little on edge. This is where weed comes in, the weed calms your nerves and boosts your creativity but the adderall prevents the weed from making you lethargic. You can sit there in a state of pure artistic bliss for 6 hours straight and make a masterpiece.

I don’t recommend it though, the hangover is horrible. The price you pay for that state is its complete opposite. The next day you will have no focus or creative energy whatsoever. I only recommend this method if you absolutely must complete a complicated piece all in a day for whatever reason.
>>
>>7242394
how often have you done this? not giving you shit. just wondering
>>
>>7242193
Caffeine pills. They're your baby adderall. They are also less expensive than regular coffee by far (10USD for ~100 with ~2 cups of coffee's worth of caffeine) so you cut the drink out of your routine, save money, and get more energy to draw flatchested lolis plopping her tight round butt cheeks on some titcow bitch's face
>>
>>7242453
About 4 times. This was years ago when I was like 20 and still under my Dad’s health insurance so I got adderall basically free. I quit because it gave me ED and anxiety. It’s not good to do often or long term. I’ve found natural ways to fix my supposed ADHD
>>
>>7242233
I took some friend's ritalin for like 2 weeks. I definitely felt it was easier to start drawing and be more focused but it also exposed that, yes I probably have ADHD, but I'm also a lazy piece of shit. I also ended up hyper-focusing on some random autistic shit for like 5 hours straight because of it.
>>
>>7242535
For me, caffeine pills always lacked that little extra "push" that coffee gives me. I felt more awake, like with coffee, but I didn't feel on edge. I wasn't sleepy but that focus tunnel-vision was nowhere to be found.
>>
Microdosing LSD/shrooms is god tier
>Not enough of a high to feel "out of it"
>Boosts creativity, focus, and confidence
>Motor skills get more precise without becoming stiff
>Extreme boost to your ability to think in 3D
>Visibly see the lines before you draw them if you focus hard enough
>No hangover
>Anti-addictive
>>
>>7242193
sleep and exercise, the only drugs you need.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.