[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706041424631.jpg (685 KB, 1600x1233)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
I don't care about anime and weebshit
>>
i lov the maxx i doodle him all the time and rewatch the show every once and a while hes so cool
>>
>>7242371
Congratulations.
>>
>>7242371
wrong website then
>>
File: album covers.gif (3.52 MB, 487x490)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB GIF
“Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the cultivated. For these there is hope. They are the elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty. There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
>>
>>7242371
Cool, now let's see what and how you draw.
>>
>>7242503
"I love sodomizing men, or getting sodomized even. Sometimes I bait and trap in my basement some of those paupers and vagrant boys that are so numerous in London and rape them for days on end."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of An Ass
>>
>>7242503
he was wrong and he was just tring to diminish the imporance of good moral character as a subversive degenerate. beauty to them simply means pleasure.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.