[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DASHI.png (630 KB, 1034x849)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
I'd say at a given week, i do probably fifteen minutes of actual, real practice.
>Well now anon, would you be a good sport and indulge us- and just, tell us a bit more?
Oh yeah, let me tell you something about Loomis.

The thing is /ic/, it's not that i'm lazy, it's just that i don't care. Now, if i work my ass off, and grind and grind, i don't see a single gain, so where's the motivation?
And there's something else, /ic/. I'm posting my work in eight different threads right now.
>Beg your pardon?
Eight threads.
>Eight?
Eight, /ic/. Now that means, if i make a mistake, i have eight different threads worth of anons coming by to tell me about it.
That's my only real motivation, is not to be hassled. That and the fear of Not Making It, but you know what /ic/? That'll only someone make someone work hard enough not to drop off completely.
>Bear with me for just a second here.
Okay...
>What if, and believe me, this is a hypothetical- but, what if you were promised some sort of uh, i don't know, guaranteed gain, an ability to take pleasure in the process itself, would that do anything for you?

I dunno, i guess... Listen uh, i'm gonna go, it's been really great talking to you guys.
Good luck with your crabbing, i hope making people quit goes well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.