[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

OK CLASS TODAY WE WILL DRAW THIS DISGUSTING FUCKING FAT TRANNY WITH A RECEEDING HAIRLINE WHO WNBAW, MAKE SURE TO MAKE XHER HIP TO WAIST RATIO LOOK FEMININE ELSE XHE WILL GET MAD, LOOK AT XHER BE SO CUTE AND EFFEMINATE WITH HIS- FUCK I MENT HER PINK BATHROBE DON'T YOU AGREE YOU'RE LOOK SO ZHESTY TROONELLA??
>>
>>7244748
Settle down
>>
>>7244748
triggered?
>>
>>7244748
Was she a midget too? I'm just going off your drawings here.
>>
>>7244758
she?
>>
>this person is ugly therefore i can't draw them
holy ngmi
>>
>>7244762
Ugh fine, "they", are you happy now, ya pro-noun faggot?
>>
>>7244748
Literally mad because bad.
>>
>>7244748
I once had a class where the model was this severely obese white woman with a beard, and I got told off by both the teacher and the model, since they both thought I was being too nice by drawing her slimmer and prettier than she actually was.
You just suck bro lmao
>>
>>7244748
you live in your own head
>>
>>7244748
Please get a therapist. Nobody brought up trannies, you made this thread on your own free will. You made this scenario up in your head and got extremely pissed about it. ACT or DBT therapy would tremendously help you.
>>
>>7246942
Nah that's me in your head right now

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.