[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (68 KB, 1022x731)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Bros what the fuck has happened to me? I stopped drawing due to lack of motivation for like 10 months and I've completely regressed to the point where I cant even draw a circle. I've been trying to get back to where i was at (being able to draw comprehensible image) to a fucking prebeg. should I fucking give up on trying to draw?
>>
File: ass.png (220 KB, 1000x890)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
for reference here was where I was at before my "skill" degraded into nothingness.
>>
File: 1720544717040503.gif (1.65 MB, 498x371)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB GIF
>>7244924
>>7244932
You were already bad. You don't practice enough. You didn't "regress", that's just the best you can do. Why do you expect to retain knowledge when you haven't drawn anything for 10 months? All your whining is an insult to people who practice every day. Learn to put in some effort. If you can't draw a circle anymore, crying to us isn't going to make you draw any better. You can either sit down and draw or give up and be a failure. It's not that complicated.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.