[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1723566811191.jpg (1.03 MB, 3840x2160)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
Day 1 trying to make money making art while viewing it purely as a commercial enterprise as I am a soulles Jew who doesn't care about art because I fucked up my life and I am 30 and jobless.
>>
>>7302077
>Day 1
ok but what are you doing
>>
>>7302077
>day 1
>no work
it's over.
>>
>>7302077
Good luck Anon! You can make it! We are rooting for you!
>>
>>7302092
I am a hyperidealist and lazy. I only accept the purest motivations. I am skinwalking an artist now. Sadly it has to be done.
>>
>>7302077
Just post your khazar milker (clothed ofc, nothing lewd just so they know you're a female) on your timeline
Also if that's your work that's pretty good even has it's own soul.
>>
...ok and?
what is this thread even?
are you doing anything?
if you're learning to draw, might as well an hero now
>>
>>7302114
Just starting today with stick figures (jk im like low int)
>>
>>7302115
so what are you doing?
>>
>>7302127
Wdym
>>
Alright what's your product going to be? How's it stand out against other products? How you gonna market it? You gonna run ad campaigns,? Target niche communities? What's your brand?
>>
>>7302166
what are you actually doing, retard?
why did you make this thread?
do you even have anything to discuss?
>>
>>7302077
Will you post your daily/weekly progress OP?
>>
>>7302812
Powssibly
>>7302230
Good point. Hmm. I don't know. I painted 2hrs today.
>>7302213
Those are good questions. I gotta figure out how to speed up the process of painting first. 25 hours per painting is too much.
>>
pyw
>>
>>7303668
>Powssibly
Make sure you keep a list of archived link or your threads then to track progress. Good luck Anon!
>>
>>7302077
Are you the whore painter from the trad thread?
>>
>>7304103
The whore guy actually does something, OP's obviously a faggot larping and trying to blogpost without literally anything to say.
>>
>>7303839
People who sound nice on 4chan are Psychopaths and you seem to want too much information. Scary. [spoiler] on the off-chance you are nice, thanks. [/spoiler]
>>
>>7304639
I never said you should to SHARE any those links with /ic/ you dumbass. It is for your OWN progress to track! Tracking progress is one thing people often miss because keeping track of what you do is boring and a painful. It reminds you of all the shit you have gone through and how you did not get the results and that you should do more but you are not doing it. It is the mirror that you need to learn to look into and accept what you see so you could move on and be better.

Also why would anyone give care about your information? You are just some random nobody on an Anonymous image board where you can impersonate others or have a conversation with yourself without anyone finding it out and that is if they are already giving a fuck which they won't. This isn't fucking facebook. You are not the main protagonist of your own anime series.
>>
how's the cum market now with ai? can you even make money at this point?
>>
>>7302077
OP it has been a full week since your post do you have any updates?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.