[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Sells an "Anatomy for artists" course
>Has a lot of filler medical information only doctors care about.
>>
>>7304182
>>Has a lot of filler medical information only doctors care about.
>only doctors care about
almost had it, folks. better luck next time!
>>
I actually think prokos method is a great way to master anatomy but he failed in making it into a course rather than encouraging experimentation. You need to come up with your own construction and do lots of figure drawing where you draw the bones underneath a subject.
>>
>>7305044
Also buy a skeleton
>>
Why go with Stan when you can learn anatomy from guys like Scott Eaton, Rey Bustos or Will Weston?
>>
>>7305073
I felt I got more out of Stans course than I did Rey Bustos
>>
>>7304182
What is the filler medical information?
>>
>>7304182
what the hell happened to the video course thread? the new Hampton head course, anyone go t it?
>>
I think Scott Eaton is the go to place for learning anatomy. Though, i do think Proko's PDF's files and 3d models are really useful, i checked very often for information that i forgot or was missing.

Anyway, Scott Eaton is goat.
>>
>>7304182
all those filler information are for retarded ADHD morons to be satisfied
>>
>>7305045
Why buy one when you already have one?
>>
>Struggle with a muscle group
>Check it on your labelled diagram of human muscles
>Read what the muscle is called
>Eventually remember what it's called the more times you check it
It's really that easy
>>
>>7308317
And how does that help you draw better?
>>
>>7308377
This is how I know you'll never make it.
>>
>>7308564
>remembering the name of a muscle means you can draw it
Looking forward to your work, because clearly you haven't even begun to draw.
>>
>>7307786
How do I sketch my own skelly?
>>
>>7304182
Proko is incredible at teaching beginners the absolute basics. Short, concise videos that get straight to the point. No 5 minute blogpost intros or in-video advertisements. (His first few years at least) Watching Proko can get you to /int/ quite quickly. The problem is, that's about where his usefulness ends. He's a copy machine. Most artists don't want to have to scramble for a reference in order to be able to draw something.
>>
>>7308564
nta he asked you a legitimate question and you insult him. i think you're the ngmi, try not to be so sensitive next time tranny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.