[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FSPyaPkX0AAlRKu.jpg (107 KB, 606x822)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
This topic of being so good at x field so that no one can replace/ignore you has been sitting in my mind. I can see that for something in other fields like marketing, SWE, or any other kind of job this makes sense if you're so good at your specialized niche.

But in art, it doesn't always translate that better technical skill means you won't be replaced. Hell, there's so many different approaches like comics, illustration, vfx, or other ways and the kicker is that sometimes you might not even be as popular as the random on twitter with subpar drawing skill.

So what exactly is the end point of pursuit for art
>>
>>7306003
yeah i still want to get good tho
>>
File: 1655305701248.jpg (15 KB, 692x607)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>7306003
>So what exactly is the end point of pursuit for art
I just wanna move out
>>
>>7306003
one opening for this is KJG-likes. performance drawing.
>>
>>7306003
to mog adhd niggers like you
>>
>>7306003
this post is barely comprehensible and definitely doesn't invoke the feeling of someone who likes to draw
I feel very strongly that you have to be retarded and deeply replaceable to even make this post, so you shouldn't worry about it, you never had a chance to begin with.
>>
>>7306003
to have fun with a pencil instead of making blathering hylic retard posts like this one
>>
>>7306067
Cope for someone that's ngmi
>>
>>7306003
>So what exactly is the end point of pursuit for art
To make better and better art.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.